Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Problems faced in first attempts..about new Exam Software..(overseas)

Shakeel Khan

Exam software :(

From Shakeel Khan Sent 41 minutes ago

Today was my first paper MGT101. But right after 6 questions the software stopped working. First save button got disabled and then it got stuck at all and a popup button kept appearing as alert "You system is not responding". The only thing worked was "Time Left" till end of time.
During the exam I took screen shots and sent them via email. Any comments?

z@Samreen Ashraf Ali@z

Exam software :(

From You to Shakeel Khan
Sent 1 minute ago

same happend with mee..:'(...but i forget to take screen shots:'(......the invigolatar told me to mail them...coz she saw my problem via teamviewr...but couldnt fint the solution:'(..........exactly same meraa arahaa tha connection error..or save nae hora tha mcq...meraa bhee mgt101 ka paper tha......jubky meraa net fully speedy connected tha...inviglator also checked:( ,,,i mail them they didnt respond.....start he itnaa buraa gya hae :( baaki papers mein kya hogaaa:'(

Views: 817

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

u have to disable your laptop's built-in cam........
u can do this by going to control panel then go to device manager
in the device manager's section u will see the list of your imaging devices like camera
click on the option for your built-in camera and there will be an option to disable it..........
yeah ...
oh thts really informative...u got intelligent examiner....he guided u properly...but mine ..she just didnt knw wat to do.....and she end task my paper...
My invigilator did this through TeamViewer but even after disabling the internal webCam and restarting the system, it didn't work, finally invigilator asked me to send email for the same to university.
if u have saved ur answers before...before finishing the paper..i think they are automatically saved,,,so i dont think so there would be an issue...inshALLAH..
I don't think they are saved. What I understand, all the answers we save are saved locally on client's machine and once the exam is over (whether time is up or student presses stop) the answers get replicated to the VU servers.
today was my mgt201 paper again the save option stuck.same examiner told me to end task the software and login again..when i login again....all saved before, were already saved...meri examiner ko yeh baat pehly paper waly din paata hoti tou kya hee baat thi....aaj seekh k aaee hoee thi wohi examiner k kya solution hae:P
Infact I kept asking my invigilator "shall I close and restart?" but he never answered.
today i have first paper i didt faced any probelm with exam software i have window 7 ulimate 32 bit.my paper was very smooth without any trouble
oh thts gud..but im wondering...windows 7, 32 bit bhee hae:S yeh kub hoaa:S
nahi vista ko support nahi krta...wid me it didnt worked smoothly
app window 7 ulimate edition install karo its working perfectly at my pc

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service