Your Student ID and password gives you access to your LMS and VU email accounts. If someone else obtains your password which is your personal digital key, he/she can use your account to access your private data, including your personal profile, emails, assignments, MDB, GDB, Quizzes and can alter your secret information to retrieve forgotten password. Further more, he/she may perform illegal activities in your name and will remain undetected, unless you eventually change your password. You are advised to treat your password(s) as confidential information not to share with anybody. Follow the guidelines below to protect your LMS and VU Email accounts from unauthorized access.
- You are YOURSELF responsible for the security of your LMS and VU Email passwords and login credentials.
- Do not share your passwords with anybody.
- Make separate passwords for LMS and VU Email accounts respectively.
- Do not use Remember Password feature of internet browser.
- Change your LMS and VU Email passwords at least once a week and immediately whenever you feel someone might know your password.
- Do not re-use your old passwords.
- Passwords should not be based on personal information including name, birthday, address, phone number, etc.
- Password should be at least 8 characters long, easier for you to remember but harder for someone else to guess.
- Password should be a non-dictionary word containing upper and lowercase letters, numbers and special characters.
Contact email@example.com for further assistance.
VU IT Department
Aur Akhir mein ID Aur PW kisi bhi social site account ka ho ya kisi bhi email account ka ho aap ny he protect krna hai. Nahi tou name aap ka hoga aur Illegal activity koi aur kar rha hoga.
KEEP PROTECT YOUR ACCOUNTS