The Prime Minister
Islamic Republic of Pakistan
Subject: Protest against discrimination and injustice being employed with Virtual University Students in PM Laptop Scheme
My August Leader,
It is fervently submitted that we, the students of Virtual University, are in deep agony of being discriminate with in the PM laptop scheme whereas all students of other universities are being incorporated in the aforesaid scheme. We are in utter protest against this unjust, unfair and discriminated act of completely baseless negligence employed with us due to following reasons:
1. Virtual University is a HEC recognized “W” rank Government University providing education to more than 150,000 students nationwide.
2. Virtual University is a fully ICT based institution using the most modern and efficient technologies simultaneously used all around the world for teaching and learning.
3. Virtual University is producing quality graduates in computer science, information technology, business studies and many other fields due to which the country is getting benefited by the same graduates and scholars filing the gaps of market need of work force, they are doing research & innovation towards country’s progress, earning foreign exchange and overall highly participating in country’s economy and development.
4. The students are coming from lower and middle class not able to afford the other universities due to high expenses.
5. The students of Virtual University are more in need of the laptops gifted in the scheme than the students of any other university because of the fact that we, the students of Virtual University, study and learn everything online including; listening lectures, attempting quizzes, doing assignments and other grading activates.
It is, therefore, implored to your kind authority to look this offending issue and solve it as soon as possible otherwise we will be compelled to sit in a protest infront of PM house on 1st of December 2014.
We will be anxiously waiting for your quick, kind and reassuring answer for the aforesaid problem.
Students of Virtual University
Sorry to say bro about Sikha Shahi rule, they try to make nation of beggars. Govt sets policis not idiotic steps like these. why nt invest this same amount of money into build a factory for laptops and other high tech stuff, this will create jobs and transfar of technology. U all know there is not a single semiconductor fab in Pak that can tap into lucrative chip making and electronic outsourcing.
think like govT and get help from experts if cant think with vision. do not dole out laptops for music listening, equip schools and colleges with computers so every one can learn in decent environment. look at schools that dont have furniture and kids in 21st century sitting on ground with no classrooms. one laptop cost can give a school bit of furniture.
get the grips and set priorities right for Allah's sake and stop joking,
also we r creating beggers in our society whethr it is sasti roti ,laptop,now helmets distribution . Rather all this we should build the capacity of masses by giving employement
yea Asad i agree with you , you are right.
Thanks for well response
You are on right move. I support you.
All of us must raise our voice against this brutal discrimination.
Naveed A. Malik khud tay khasi hay. Ham us kay sath khasi nahi hoona chahtay.
protest ke bajaye apna standard behtar banain assignments copy paste karna chor dain gay to protest ke zurorat ni paray gy
Very Good Suggestion.
Remember: This is a NON-POLITICAL, NON-RELIGIOUS, NON-PARTISAN, NON-COMMERCIAL, NON-SECTARIAN, NOT-FOR-PROFIT and PEACEFUL campaign.
we should protest for unemployment & for low standard education to raise our living standards talking about laptop scheme, if you dont have a laptop its just fine do hard work get proper education, & keep focus on your work if you are doing a job and pray to Allah for your success the day will come when you will be able to buy the best laptop at yourself .
balay, if you dont have a laptop its just fine do hard work get proper education
impossible without lptp