We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Sport Psychology (PSY407)
Assignment No. 01
Due Date: 29.05.2015 Marks: 15
After completion of the assignment students will beable to:
• Apply their basic knowledge in practical field of sports
• Design different strategies for the betterment of cricket or any other sports
11th Cricket world cup was jointly hosted by New Zealand and Australia. In this world cup, Pakistan
could only reach to the quarter finals and was beaten by Australia. It was a defeat no one was
expecting as Pakistan was in good position after its consecutive wins.
This phenomenon led to great disappointment and many arguments for the failure of team were put
forward by different people. Among these postulations, one strong reason given by different expert
coaches was the lack of synchronization in team andineffective goal setting.
Researches prove that goal setting improves performance by directing attention, increasing effort and
persistence, and motivating athletes to learn new strategies. Different principles for setting effective
goals have been touched upon in your course.
In this regard, you are required to design any fivepractical goals based upon these principles, which
may help Pakistani team in winning upcoming T-20 world cup.
• First read about the game and get a fair idea that what kind of goals can be designed.
• Explain each principal in detail before presenting goal related to it.
• Design practical and implementable goals.
• Be specific with reference to the weaknesses of Pakistani cricket team
• Innovation will be appreciable but do not present illogical stuff
Marking Scheme (3+3+3+3+3)
Only in the case of Assignment, 24 hours extra / grace period after the due date is
usually available to overcome uploading difficulties which may be faced by the students
on last date. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above
mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
Please read the following instructions carefully before attempting the assignment solution.
• Make sure that you upload the solution file before the due date. No assignment
will be accepted through e-mail once the solution has been uploaded by the
• Use the font style “Times New Roman”/ “Arial” and font size “12”.
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word 2003.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
• Every student will work individually and has to write in the form of an analytical
• Give the answer according to question.
• For acquiring the relevant knowledge don’t rely only on handouts but watch the
video lectures and use other reference books also.
Rules for Marking
Please note that your assignment will not be gradedor graded as Zero (0) if:
• It has been submitted after due date
• The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt
• It is in any format other than doc (MS. Word)
• It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals etc…
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.
any one start discusion
plz mujhy yea asigmnt ke smjh nai aa hre keya krna hai can any body help me?
muje b aj exand day ufffff