We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

If Allah give u chance to change one thing in ur life so which thing u will change and why ????? 
Give your interesting answers about this topic...

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 516

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i will change my birth year for being a SAHHBI OF prophet mohammad Peace be upon him.

every true muslim wish to take place in Eden so i am same here to join him.

appreciate ur thought, a unique reply of all MAshallah

aammmm

mshkil hai sochna paray ga khoob sara

I will reborn before partition i.e 1947 and strugle for Separate election rather an independant Pakistan. As studies shows that actually Hindu's are in minority in Sub Continent.

The order is as follows

1. Muslims 40%

2. Hindu's 25% including all subcasts

3. Christians 20%

4. Sikh's 10%

5. Others 5%

Now the fudels of Punjab and Sindh Misinterpetated Jinnah, that Muslims will become minority in combine India. As they want to safe there illegul property rewarded by English Govt. in lieu of there betrayal to the nation. As Mr. Nehru was a firm supporter of agricultral reforms (and he do that in India). The Euoropean call Sub continent a "Gold Sparrow". So to snach the Gold of both countries, they not only divided the India, but leave many disputes. So the people of subcontinent fight each other and the Gold goes to there pockets (For this please check the millitary expences of both countries during past 63 years). I am sure that just by saving the half of millitary expences of weapons purchaced the miscerious life of both countries can be upgraded. Still we can do this by understanding of our enemy which is not india. The actual enemies are illegal childerns of Europe and America.

ahannnnnnn

Qismat. kio k Shaikh Saadi ne kaha ha k mai ne baray baray aalimon ko qismat walon ki nokri kartay dekha ha.

I will change my behavior like our Prophet (P.B.U.H) that HE is advised to follow, so to get successes in my life that be present or future
i will ask for forgiveness of sins which i have done in my life so, for. because it will be disastrous for me @ the day of judgement.
i wud like to become the most innocent girl of the world,,,jis ko sub kahein k kitni masoom hai
If i get chance to change one thing in life then first off i resolve one mistake coz this mistake make me a very stupid boy. If only one chance.
I would LIke to become Sheikh Usama BIn ladin and PLay Hide and Seek with America..........................
Agar mje chance milay tau ma khud ko zardari ar gillani k era se dooor lay jaon gi....... it is vaery irritating that most stupid persons of the world are rulers of Pakistan and playing wid our lives.........

RSS

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service