Quiz No. 2 of CS601 will be held on June 03, 2014 and will also remain open on June 04, 2014.
Lecture no. 11 to 20 will be included in the quiz.
You are required to attempt the quiz as early as possible once it is available to you.
Best of Luck! Regards,
6. Sampling means measuring ______________ of signal at equal intervals.
7. _______encoding is almost obsolete today
8, The sampling rate must be at least _______ the highest frequency.
9. There are _________ types of serial transmission.
10. In a time-domain plot, the horizontal axis is a measure of ________.
hamad bhai es k answer bhi bta dn
Thank u so much
There are _________ types of serial transmission.
Quantization is a method of assigning __________ values in a specific range to sampled instances.
There are ________ types of digital to digital encoding.
___________ rate is the number of bits transmitted during 1 s.
____ is a type of transmission impairment in which the signal loses strength due to the resistance of the transmission medium.
__________ is not susceptible to the noise degradation that affects ASK
Analog To Analog Conversion Methods include ______.
AM, PM and FM
AM, FSK and PM
AM, PM and QAM
Asynchronous transmission is fast as compared to synchronous transmission.
The inversion of the level represents a 1 bit in ______ encoding
In _________ type of encoding, 1’s and 0’s generated by the computer are translated into voltage pulses that can be propagated over the wire
@ Rooman, well done, keep it up
jazak ALLAH khair
BIT rate ;no of bits transmitted during one secound page no 85 lecture 17
(CS601) Quiz 2 | Date: June 3, 2014 | Time: 08:00 PM
1. Sampling means measuring ______________ of signal at equal intervals.
2. Frequency and period are ______.
propotional to each other
3._______ describes the position of the waveform relative to time 0.
4. Quantization is a method of assigning __________ values in a specific range to sampled instances.
5. Following characteristics fully describe ______________ Amplitude Period/ Frequency Phase
5. sine wave
6. Bit rate is always _________to Baud rate.
les than or equal to
7. ________ is the simplest type of bipolar encoding
8. _______ data are continuous and take continuous values.
9. Each time eight 0’s occur , _____ introduces changes in pattern based on polarity of previous 1 (the ‘1’ occurring just before zeros)