We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem
AssalaamuAlaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuhu

Alhamdulillah, we at www.VUStudents.ning.com are very pleased that Allah Subhaanahu Wa Ta'ala has again given us the opportunity to organize another online Naat competition. The turning this time is in the fact of it being on an international level. This will allow brothers and sisters of any age all over the world to participate. Inshah Allah!

You have a good voice and can recite Naat Shareef well, then it's you whom we need.

Rules..
1. Must register on Site (Entries sent that are not registered 1st will not be accepted)

2. Naat/Hamd can be recited,one entry per individual.

3. Brothers and Sisters Age open,competitors can enter from any country.

4. No echo or special effects allowed,no zikr in the background.

5. Every entry has to be recited within the time limit of 8 mins,reading 40 secs more will not effect your entry.

6. You can record your entry via PC Voice Recorder /camcorder and upload them on On This Discussion.

(Every Participant Have to Mention 2-3 Sentence in His/Her Recording So We can Judge that is really Your Own Recording).
Those Sentences are mention below that you have to say in Your Recording
1. My Name Is ....... 2. You Are Listening me at VUstudents.net

7. All entries should be posted on this link; 

https://vustudents.ning.com/forum/topics/ramadan-naat-competition-2013

and then sent to our judging panel via email, and non abiding to it will result in disqualification from the competition.

8. Professional / established naat khwans are not allowed to enter this competition.

9. All the emails received will be kept private and confidential under the management team only.

10. Naats are to be read only by the recitor entering the competition,with love and devotion and not by sending your entry using others means of cheating. Such entrants prize will be classified as haram and will be offending AllahSubhaanahu Wa Ta'ala and His Beloved Messenger Sallal Laahu Ta'ala Alayhi Wa Aalihi Wa Sallam.

11. The judges decision will be final.

12. Entry Deadline 4th August 2013

13. Any questions need to be asked regards to the competition may email the administration team.

Amirah.amel@gmail.com / m.tariqmalik@gmail.com

Winner Will Be Rewarded With the Exciting Prize and Will be Feathered on Main Page  of Site 

I wish you all the best of luck

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 2266

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i want to particiate here. How can I?

@shabbir ghuman Husn e Zann se dekha jaye to Naat competition me koi harj nahi jaisa k apne kaha Quran recitation me competition ho sakta hai to ye b yad rahay Allah o Rasool (SAWW) lazim or malzoom hain. Allah, Nabi (SAWW) k name ko buland kerna chahta hai kynke Nabi (SAWW) ne Allah ki zaat ko buland kerne me apni zindagi waqf ker di...Ab Allah ki zaat to bohat bari hai, Usne nabi k is amal ka ajar lazawal rakh dia hai so jabtak dunya qayem hai Nabi (SAWW) ka name buland hi hota rahay ga, yahan tak k dosray jahan me bhi. Ab ye kese hoga aise hi hoga shabbir bhai, k koi competition k name pe, koi apni mohabbat, koi khaloos, koi shohrat or dikhaway k name pe Nabi (SAWW) ka zikar karega, ultimately Zikare e Nabi (SAWW) hi buland hoga or yun jab log Nabi (SAWW) k taleemat dekhain ge to Allah ka zikar buland hoga. or yehi Hasti (SAWW) to pehchan hain hamare wajood ki...warna Allah ko bohat se dosray mazahib me mana hi jata hai. Agar koi kafir ajkal musalm hota hai to apke mere kirdar se nahi Nabi (SAWW) k kirdar se hi hota hai...

Anyway i dont want to prolong this argument further bt just intend to say k kuch cheezain logically resolve ho sakti hain, sirf aqali daleel se, so imagine for a while, agar ye competition na ho, to kia Nabi (SAWW) k zikar ka koi reason create hoga? kia ap or me itne achay hain k apni masroof life me se naat sunne or sunane k koi time nikal sakain. So dear ye bahane hain, hamare sudhar k, ibadat k, apne khaloos k izhar k...Roza b to humain aik right way of life ki practice ka moqa faraham kerta hai. So aise competitions b hum gunahgaro ki bakshsish ka waseela ban sakte hain...

Jab dunya me burie ka competition ho sakta hai to achaie ka kion nahi 

Hope you wont mind this all, n let this argument  go for a better cause...

my czn naat hafiz nawazish noor soharwardi

Attachments:

good attempt, but not clear, and sur bhi boht jagah se miss hua, need a lot to learn,  JazakALLAH kher 

check this wo Fm radio ki recoding hai

Attachments:

MASHA ALLAH very nuce...................

Assalam O Alaikum Friends!

BLOOM here with his voice, recorded Naat for contest. Plz share your comments too ... you like it or not??

thanks! 

Attachments:

vv

mashaaaAllah, SubhanAllah  very very beautifullllllllllllllllllllllllll blooooom bhiyaaaaaaaaa superbbbbbbbbbbbb 

Mashaa Allah very nyc bloom and hammad bro......i heard both of u.. keep it up...

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service