|Published On: Monday, February 17, 2020|
A student may request for rescheduling of Missed/Unplanned paper(s) on or before Thursday, February 27, 2020. No request will be entertained after the specified date. The rescheduling rules may be accessible through the following link:
For Overseas Students: Saturday, February 29, 2020
For Local Students: Sunday, March 01, 2020
4. Fee voucher(s) of prescribed fee shall be payable before the announcement of result.
5. Maximum of Four (04) papers can be rescheduled in Fall 2019 Final Term Examinations.
1. Login to VULMS
2. Open VULMS-->Student Services-->Examinations Department--> Apply for Rescheduling of Papers.
3. Once your request is duly processed, a confirmation email will be sent on your VU email from firstname.lastname@example.org, (University requires at least 24-48 hours for processing your request).
4. Now, you must take a fresh print of your Exam Entrance slip from http://datesheet.vu.edu.pk
5. In case of any query regarding rescheduling, please email at email@example.com
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)