We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Research Methodology (STA630)
Assignment No. 1
Total Marks: 10 Due Date: 31 Jan, 2018
Learning Objective: Objective of this assignment is to enhance students’ knowledge by practically involving them in research process along with making them familiar with the sampling techniques.
Learning outcomes: Students will be able to better understand concepts of sampling and research design.
Mr Ahsan is working as a General Manager in a Pharmaceutical Company. He observed that turnover rate in Sales Team had been increasing for last few months. He discussed this issue with the higher management and gave suggestion to hire a consultant to reveal the actual reasons of high turnover intentions. The consultant found out that employees felt stressed at job and their motivation level is low due to behavior of their boss; during his detailed discussion (interview) with the sales team.
Requirement 1: (2 Marks)
Find below online questionnaire link. Take responses from at-least Three respondents (who are currently doing job) having at-least one year of working experience in any organization (public or private).
Note: Students are advised to provide their VU student ID to the respondents to fulfill the survey requirement. It will make sure that data has been collected by which student.
1. Identify which sampling technique has been used in the above case? Justify your answer. 2+1
2. What is the target population in the above case? 2
3. Identify at least three variables/concepts which are used in this case? 3
• Make sure to upload the solution file before the due date on VULMS
• Any submission made via email after the due date will not be accepted.
• Use the font style “Times New Roman” and font size “12”, double spaced.
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word format.
• You may also compose your assignment in Open Office format.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
RULES FOR MARKING:
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0), if:
• It is submitted after the due date.
• The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt.
• It is in any format other than MS-Word or Open Office; e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, PDF etc.
• It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals etc.
Note related to load shedding: Please be proactive
As you know that Post Mid-Term semester activities have been started and load shedding
problem is also prevailing in our country now a days. Keeping in view the fact, you all are advised to post your activities as early as possible without waiting for the due date
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Please friends give your ideas for solution