Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

RULES FOR BLOG POSTS AT VUSTUDENTS - COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

Dear All,

The management at VUSTUDENTS appreciate the contributions and efforts made by each and every valuable member of our network. It has been a long but successful walk in past 2 years in building this network from roots up to a healthy site with more than 18,000 members as on date.

While we appreciate the information sharing, discussions and all activities of our valuable members, we also request you to implement the following rule from now on.

"All blog posts should include the source of content. Please mention the source at the end of your blog posts. In case where the idea or content is your own creation, you can just mention "By Me". We are co-operating with copyright moderators globally as well as other entities to ensure that their content is shared is not an infringement of the copyright laws".

Source is required. All administrators are hereby requested to follow this rule while they approve the blog posts and ensure that their own blogs are also accompanied by relevant source.

Once again, we take this opportunity to thank every one for posting, for participating, sharing, and being a part of this family.

Best Regards

BlackMist

Note:- The above message has been posted on behalf of M. Tariq Malik (Owner)

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have my own writtings(poem kinda ) for fathers day dedication . kindly tell me hoe to sahre that ?

regards .

You can share them in poetry group. For poetry related stuff, there is no issue.
inshaALLAH next time i will care sir
thats really good...

i am also agreed 

changi gal aye 

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service