We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
SEMESTER SPRING 2013
Introduction to Psychology (PSY101)
Assignment No. 01
Due Date: 09. 05. 2013 Marks: 20
Given below are five different advertisements/images. Each advertisement/ image somehow
relates to or represents a different level of the need according to Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.
· Firstly learn carefully Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.
· Then identify the levels being depicted in each of the advertisement.
· Finally you are required to justify your identification with strong logics and reasons that why
do you think that particular advertisement/image represents a certain level of need according to
· Do not include unnecessary details in justification. Keep your statements to the point and focus
only on the given images/advertisements.
· Only use the table given below for attempting this assignment.
· Accuracy of the identification of the need level depends on that how well this selection is
· You can relate given advertisement/image either on the basis of pictures or the written message
· A single level of need should be denoted for one advertisement/image only.
***Marking scheme: 1 mark for the identification of each level of need and 3 marks for the
justification of that selection.
Advertisement/Image No. 1
Advertisement/Image No. 2
Advertisement/Image No. 3
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
1st safety hi hay ap kindly meslow's ki needs ki detail prho or answer khud hi mil jay ga
in my opinion ,
1st diagram is = SAFETY.
2nd diagram is= love and belongingness.
3rd diagram is = esteem needs.
4th diagram= physiological needs.
5th diagram= self actualization
lvlv hain toh sahi per q hain kia waja hai ye kesy lihkna means 3rd box ko fill out kesy krna
or new assignment per pics upload krni hain kia ? jo hum khud lihky gye?
okay may idher apny lehaz sy sab ko explain krti hu..
look at pic No:1
ab es may main chz to apni or apni family ki saftey ki hy... so esi liy SAFETY NEEDS
( These include needs for safety and security. Security needs are important for survival, but they are not as demanding as the physiological needs. Examples of security needs include a desire for steady employment, health care, safe neighborhoods, and shelter from the environment.)
look at the 2nd image;
ab es may love and belongingness kiu hy.. bcoz ....
its a father's day celebration or father sy to sab ko piyar hota hy na...
now look at image No: 3
ye esteem needs kiu hy .... bcoz its a honor for our country. and honor is equal to esteem needs.
Its much easy don't see the picture of no.4 qk picture dekhne se lagta hai k koi bhooka bichara leta howa hai so we think k physiological :-( but if we read what mother teresa said so we can definitely go with self actualization.
in image No 4: its a physiological needs .
bcoz its related to out thoughts.
in image No 5
i m confusing here k image 5 ka physiological bhi bnta hy..
i think 4 ka self actualization ho ga es ka or 5th image ka physiological needs ho ga ..
what do u all say about it ???
kindly reply soon
1) Physiological: hunger, thirst, bodily comforts, etc.;
2) Safety/security: out of danger;
3) Belongingness and Love: affiliate with others, be accepted; and
4) Esteem: to achieve, be competent, gain approval and recognition.
5) Self-actualization: to find self-fulfillment and realize one's potential
look at here
whats is this Muhammad Zohaib Ullah ???????
ap opr de gai sari instructions prho or ab tak ki sari opinion prho smjh a jay gee.
or aik baat or kindly solution na mnga kary... idher a kr discuss kary solution khud ba khud mil jay ga ....
i hope u got the points...
i think uper jo di gai hain wo thk needs hain but mujh ko ye ni pta chla k hum image ko kesy dkh k ye btaen...