www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Shah Rukh Khan (born Shahrukh Khan, 2 November 1965), also known as SRK, is an Indian film actor, producer and television personality. Referred to in the media as "Baadshah of Bollywood", "King of Bollywood" or "King Khan", he has appeared in more than 80 Bollywood films. Described by the Los Angeles Times as perhaps "the world's biggest movie star",[3] Khan has a significant following in Asia and the Indian diaspora worldwide. He is one of the richest actors in the world, with an estimated net worth of US$400–600 million, and his work in Bollywood has earned him numerous accolades, including 14 Filmfare Awards.

Khan started his career with appearances in several television series in the late 1980s. He made his Bollywood debut in 1992 with Deewana. Early in his career, Khan was recognised for portraying villainous roles in the films Darr (1993),Baazigar (1993) and Anjaam (1994). He then rose to prominence after starring in a series of romantic films, includingDilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), Dil To Pagal Hai (1997), Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998) and Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham... (2001). He earned critical acclaim for his portrayal of an alcoholic in Devdas (2002), a NASA scientist inSwades (2004), a hockey coach in Chak De! India (2007) and a man with Asperger syndrome in My Name Is Khan(2010). Many of his films display themes of Indian national identity and connections with diaspora communities, or gender, racial, social and religious differences and grievances. For his contributions to film, the Government of India honoured him with the Padma Shri, and the Government of France awarded him both the Ordre des Arts et des Lettresand the Légion d'honneur.

As of 2015, Khan is co-chairman of the motion picture production company Red Chillies Entertainment and its subsidiaries, and is the co-owner of the Indian Premier League cricket team Kolkata Knight Riders. He is a frequent television presenter and stage show performer. The media often label him as "Brand SRK" because of his many endorsement and entrepreneurship ventures. Khan's philanthropic endeavours have provided health care and disaster relief, and he was honoured with UNESCO's Pyramide con Marni award in 2011 for his support of children's education. He regularly features in listings of the most influential people in Indian culture, and in 2008 Newsweek named him one of their fifty most powerful people in the world.

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 1358

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Buried ewwo nahi bachoo, BurieDEmmO, tumhain kesa laga tha jab mene tumko Thirsty **** bola tha But dont worry, i dont mind such petty matters.

hahahaha.. Bachoooooooo!!

Thirsty vampire why are you arguing with BE to ask his real name. I don't think so its shows decency MR vampire.
You are requested to please stop this childish behaviour.
Thanks.

GH please dont mind his arguing, I am sure, he is somehow learning something. I am handling this, he will also learn to handle things insh Allah. It's his thirst which is keeping him busy to argue :)

@Thirsty bro:

Dear ye name wali bat to chor do na yara, kam ki bat kerte hain kuch. Is site pe sirf aik shaks ko mera actual name pata hai and I trust him, he wont ever tell anyone. Bas yara ap meri weakness samaj lo k me kisi ko b social networks pe name share nahi kerta. So chill on this topic now :)

ツβµŕɨeď€ʍʍÖツ jistra ap hide kry hain ab tu mujay b curiosity horai hai
apna name bta hi day ab lolx

SO + ઽα૨α ઝђαท ツ ARE U ALSO IN MY TEAM???

hmmmmmmmmm

SF dunyavi success religion se mubarra hoti hai, iss se kia farq parta hai k uska kia religion/sect hai. Its not my way to measure human beings. Success ye hai k jo kam wo kar raha hai haq ada ker k ker raha hai k nahi. Its the only difference between successful and unsuccessful people. Yahan generally successful logo ko bat ho rahi hai, dunyavi perspective se. Agar religious perspective se bat ki jaye to phr sirf deeni successful logo ki bat ki jaye gi. Or deeni success ki bat waise b sectarianism ka shikar ho jaye gi :)

tum sab mere peeche kiun par gayi hoo

khaas tur par ye ѼGracious HeartѼ isko tu lagtaa hai mere se koi purani dushmani hai

and u my bro Buried Emmo
Ewwo galti se likha tha janboj kar nahi
aur mera sawal abhi bhi wahi hai

bcoz mein ziddi aur baat ka paka hoon

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service