We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Shah Rukh Khan (born Shahrukh Khan, 2 November 1965), also known as SRK, is an Indian film actor, producer and television personality. Referred to in the media as "Baadshah of Bollywood", "King of Bollywood" or "King Khan", he has appeared in more than 80 Bollywood films. Described by the Los Angeles Times as perhaps "the world's biggest movie star",[3] Khan has a significant following in Asia and the Indian diaspora worldwide. He is one of the richest actors in the world, with an estimated net worth of US$400–600 million, and his work in Bollywood has earned him numerous accolades, including 14 Filmfare Awards.

Khan started his career with appearances in several television series in the late 1980s. He made his Bollywood debut in 1992 with Deewana. Early in his career, Khan was recognised for portraying villainous roles in the films Darr (1993),Baazigar (1993) and Anjaam (1994). He then rose to prominence after starring in a series of romantic films, includingDilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), Dil To Pagal Hai (1997), Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998) and Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham... (2001). He earned critical acclaim for his portrayal of an alcoholic in Devdas (2002), a NASA scientist inSwades (2004), a hockey coach in Chak De! India (2007) and a man with Asperger syndrome in My Name Is Khan(2010). Many of his films display themes of Indian national identity and connections with diaspora communities, or gender, racial, social and religious differences and grievances. For his contributions to film, the Government of India honoured him with the Padma Shri, and the Government of France awarded him both the Ordre des Arts et des Lettresand the Légion d'honneur.

As of 2015, Khan is co-chairman of the motion picture production company Red Chillies Entertainment and its subsidiaries, and is the co-owner of the Indian Premier League cricket team Kolkata Knight Riders. He is a frequent television presenter and stage show performer. The media often label him as "Brand SRK" because of his many endorsement and entrepreneurship ventures. Khan's philanthropic endeavours have provided health care and disaster relief, and he was honoured with UNESCO's Pyramide con Marni award in 2011 for his support of children's education. He regularly features in listings of the most influential people in Indian culture, and in 2008 Newsweek named him one of their fifty most powerful people in the world.

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 1333

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Han yara aik or classics of all time name reh gaya, uska name hai Heath Ledger. M almost in love with his acting in the Dark Knight, What a legend he was....

Do you know, why do I call him legend?

Am I missing Afridi's name here?

Oh nO! Seriously???

why

Bcos he was "a man of determination" like all those people above, however he took a leap so high that he lost his life. Movie me joker k character me apne ap ko dhalne k liye in sahab ne itni excessive toxic medication ki, k sirf 29 years ki age me iski movie k release hone se pehle death ho gai. Marte marte b wo kitne awards apne name ker gaya.

Movie me to really iski classic villain acting ki waja se yehi dil kerta tha k hero ko nahi isko support kia jaye.

Janab aap hukam karein to mein apka asli naam bayan kar dun ? :P

BM paiiiiii, mene abi tak apko apna secretary nahi appoint kia

Pa g tuhadi mehrbani, parday me rehne do....

Bhai secretary rakhogey to baki raaz khol dunga...filhaal naam per guzara kar lete hain :D

Saar g, isi liye to secretary b nahi raka na, you are too dangerous pa g tuhaday pairi pena, chadd deo masoom bachay nu, aainda nai kalu ga

Ok antal... hum bhi raaz ko raaz rakheingey :P IDz tey e-mail IDz badlan naal banda nai badalta :D :D

Hun enj di v gal nai hegi, nick v shuru da ahoi ay te DP v saal wich 2 wari badli kitti, tussi kere channel te gal kar rey o pa g, menu lagda wrong call mil gai ay

Daal may kuch kala kala hy :p hahahahahah

Now i suggest you to change the title of this discussion as "Random thoughts on Successful people Versus the Legends!"

If you are interested, I may further discuss this phenomena of worldly success bcos you seem to be quite desperate to be successful in life.

jinab jiasa app kahe

RSS

Latest Activity

Muhammad Faizan Alam replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion MTH601 Operations Research Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion Due Date: 02-12-2020 in the group MTH601 Operations Research
5 hours ago
Muhammad Faizan Alam joined +M.Tariq Malik's group
5 hours ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to yasmeen anwer's discussion MCS 1st Quiz
7 hours ago
+M.Tariq Malik liked yasmeen anwer's discussion MCS 1st Quiz
7 hours ago
Profile IconSehrish Mumtaz, Nazir shah, Shahid Iqbal and 8 more joined Virtual University of Pakistan
8 hours ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to Imtiaz Waqar's discussion COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING (MGT402) ASSIGNMENT NO. 01 in the group MGT402 Cost & Management Accounting
8 hours ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to Muhammad Kashif's discussion FIN611 GDB No 1 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group FIN611 Advanced Financial Accounting
8 hours ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion FIN611 GDB No 1 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group FIN611 Advanced Financial Accounting
8 hours ago
yasmeen anwer posted a discussion
8 hours ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion ENG201 Online Quiz No 01 Fall 2020 Solution Discussion Last Date: 27-11-2020 in the group ENG201 Business and Technical English Writing
8 hours ago
HAFIZA AREESHA ASLAM replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion SOC101 SOC101 Short Notes Glossary - SOC101 Short Questions Answers - SOC101 Subjective Solved Questions in the group SOC101 Introduction to Sociology
8 hours ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion PHY301 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group PHY301 Circuit Theory
9 hours ago

Looking For Something? Search Here

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service