We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

It is to bring in your kind knowledge that on Friday 10, 2010 few pupils were discussing the questions loudly & also exchanging working sheets very openly, surrounded students have also noticed & I pointed out the same to deputed invigilators. But despite of taking appropriate action / stopping them the invigilator said, “Shut up or else I’ll trough you out.....” On my continuous insist the invigilator started shouting on me & asked to give proof. The boys who were cheating also threatened me.

All (3) invigilators openly supported those students and challenged me to prove it if you can… I gave sacrifice of my precious time but not a single student, out of more than 100, supported me…

Despite of threats by some officials of Islamabad campus about the cancellation of my admission and….. I will not let them go.

Today CR of Islamabad campus assured his kind support but the point is why even a single student supported the truth!!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 484

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AOA,  hope your papers are going well, and this time Youth of nation has shown the resolve by not allowing others to cheat the system. See 

Best of Luck.   I am proud Pakistani.  I did not find any ill doing, Thanks Allah Al Mighty. 

I Think It was not really ur Problem.......U do ur work and let thm do there's............

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service