Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

It is to bring in your kind knowledge that on Friday 10, 2010 few pupils were discussing the questions loudly & also exchanging working sheets very openly, surrounded students have also noticed & I pointed out the same to deputed invigilators. But despite of taking appropriate action / stopping them the invigilator said, “Shut up or else I’ll trough you out.....” On my continuous insist the invigilator started shouting on me & asked to give proof. The boys who were cheating also threatened me.

All (3) invigilators openly supported those students and challenged me to prove it if you can… I gave sacrifice of my precious time but not a single student, out of more than 100, supported me…

Despite of threats by some officials of Islamabad campus about the cancellation of my admission and….. I will not let them go.

Today CR of Islamabad campus assured his kind support but the point is why even a single student supported the truth!!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 541

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well hum yahan se he hud apne pa'oon pr kulharii marna sharo krte hain......... jub hum hud he iske hilaf awaz nhi utha'ain gai to aise loogon ko to sheh mile gi na....... n very disgusting behavoiur.........hum logon ka ye moto ban chuka jo koi kuch b bura kr raha hai usai krne do n apne kaan moon lapait k nikl lo.

"apne kaam se kaam rakho" n bache raho........

aik qool ha s baat sy related ha..

"Qomoun k zawal ki waja zalim nhe hoty balkay zulm k khilaf khamoosh rahny walay qomoun k zawal ka sabab banty hain "

hmmmm .. main ne b campus main udti udti baat suni thi k kuch invigilators khud support krty hain cheating main but wo jin ko support krty hain un ko tlkeen krty hain k dosroon ko pta na chale... anyways... nyc effort stranger...ap apne kiye k liye jawab dah hain.. so worry not.. kis ne sath q na diya... tu sach bolna waqai kafi mushkil hai :D

cheating se wo kitna age nikal jain ge... mujhe lagta tha k ye system kafi fair hai but ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ya sab kuch mane pahli baar dekha lakin bardasht nhe hoa. Mra to aik he asool ha na galat karta hon na karny data hon... kya ap ny pahly kbi esa dekha islbad campus ma?

personally to be honest mujhe aksr gurlz ne kaha tha k main un ko help karoon.... mujhe khud kuch nahi ata tu................. :D

i mean jo courses main ne padhey hain.... but i dont have the guts to cheat in examination hall... HIMAT WALOOON KA KAM HAI.... bada sochne padta hia....which i cant...beside that kuch gurlz apas main baat kr raheen theen common room main abt this sort of happening.. so thats y i came to knw

na na ya to koi baat nhe, infact mne un larko ko b kuch nhe kaha bcz main culprit to wo invigilators hn.. ksi sy aik 2 batain poch lena ya bta dena to koi issue nhe. waha to sheets exchang ho rahi thi, gappain lag rahi thi, invigilators un k shoulders py hand rakh k batain kar rahy thay aur smile..

friday ko ap ka paper tha?

nahi mera paper nahi tha friday ko

agar ksi ka pta hoa to btana (jo friday 2bjy wali shift ma)..

damn it....:-/

hmmm...

Do not beat the bush.

Find solution to problem, my experience is: " VU authorities listen to students "  and modify the methodology in best interest of students. Bad practices in Exam will result in BAD NAME for VU and our value as graduates will be lowered. So NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Here are few suggestions, you may add  and forward to VU

1. Install Team Viewer Type VU software to monitor the System of each student so that no student uses USB / any other search engine during exam duration.
  2. Installing  a web cam in each hall, with direct access from VU and Third Umpire sitting in VU Lahore monitoring 40,000 students over few screens in a big hall.
  3. Well, more powers may be given to third Umpire : the VU invigilator, who can maintain log of events /  capture screen shots / observe on web cam ( all can be recorded )  and then Close session of culprits.
  4. Two students in different sessions tried bad prac ( one tried to use USB and other switched to some other explorer to search answers  ) both were caught, and their sessions were closed by invigilators.  So all is not that bad.

good suggestions but most of these except "third umpire" are being implemented at least in Islamabad campus.

and the last thing u pointed out is although appreciable and i also saw this happen in the past but what their beloved one's??? those students were their friends about whom i am protesting..

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

Sara replied to MEHMOOD QADIR's discussion Research Paper
8 hours ago
Sara replied to MEHMOOD QADIR's discussion Research Paper
8 hours ago
Simona replied to MEHMOOD QADIR's discussion Research Paper
8 hours ago
Simona replied to Sara's discussion write my dissertation cheap
8 hours ago
Sara posted a discussion
9 hours ago
Profile IconNoman Ali, Anum Mughal, MUHAMMAD HAMMAD AHMED and 1 more joined Virtual University of Pakistan
9 hours ago
Fakhir replied to иαвєєℓ αнмє∂'s discussion Kya hal hain ning awam?
17 hours ago
Nida Arshad Javaid Ch posted photos
18 hours ago

© 2022   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service