We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Pakistan is an under developed country and SME’s are playing an important role in uplifting its economy. There are approximately 3.4 million business enterprises in Pakistan. SMEs contribute over 30% to the GDP. Establishing and Promoting of SME’s is the prime concern of Government policy for economic revival, poverty alleviation and employment generation. But alarming point is that it could not grow like Malaysia, Twain, South Korea and other countries. Still, in Pakistan SME’s and entrepreneurs are known as imitating entrepreneurs, heavily depend upon innovative entrepreneurs from developed countries Japan, Germany, China etc. So, for an entrepreneur to start business must have sufficient cash in hand and most importantly business guts and skills.
Point of Discussion
In your opinion, what sort of actions to be taken by the government to promote SME’s in country and what contribution can be added by the private sector to promote the trend of entrepreneurship in country?
1. Do not copy the introduction, history and any information from official websites as it is not required and will be graded as ZERO.
2. You are required to read the handouts and relevant material (if available) before attempting this discussion.
3. Stay within the POD and do not add irrelevant or obnoxious material.
4. It is strictly prohibited to reproduce or copy/paste any readily available material available on internet.
5. Be careful from those blogs who are promoting cheating culture among our students and killing their creativity and critical thinking. Answers copied from such blogs will be straightaway marked as ZERO. Similarly any relevant or irrelevant material copied from internet sources will get the same treatment. It can seriously damage your grades.
6. It is an opinion based discussion. Any identical answer will not be treated as coincidental and will be straightaway marked as zero. It can seriously damage your grades.
7. There is no grace period in case of GDB
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
jugnoo thanks for sharing
Attention Students: You don’t need to go any other site for this assignment/GDB/Online Quiz solution, Because All discussed data of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites (Other sites Admins posted with fake IDs at their sites :p ). You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.
tariq bahi ap site ke promotion he karna koi idea na dna
please private sector sey relevnet kuch share ker dain...
last 30 minutes. koi idea day do nie to gy 20 numbers..............................
20 nehi 30