We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

there must be 100s of fake ids here

boys with girl name and girls wiht boy name what i think is boys keep girls name to chat with girls so that they will get reply

boys keep girls name so that they can get help in assigment

some boys do so much pm that it annoys the girl and she have to keep a boys name or a name which isnt like a girl name so plz boys pm kr kai jeena hram na kro

some signs of fake ids if hes a boy and keep girl name:

1)he will ask your engaged or not

2)he will ask your picture

3)your personal ids like skype watsapp

4)he would ask youur number

5)your address your all personal info

i think many people here have experienced thhose  people so plz share more signs what you have seen and share ur experince to warn people

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 1103

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agreed with you 

good advise oysiter api

Hi

Guys, I really have a lot of respect for you. Because I'm here from 2010 and I kknow about all stuff. And I have no friend. even i just posted my quires regarding study not else.I don't need to do like this.I appreciated that Mr Tariq Malik Exposed the Truth. But you should make a complain room like chat room or Complain Email Box. Where they can inform you and you can take action easily and Block them on this blog.if they are just helping each other .thats right but if they are trying to personaly connect with each other. Then Please Guys .All other Social Media is Enough for you. Don't ruin any girl respect.Cox May be some Girls really trying to get some kind of help about their study.But your reaction and demands will hurt them and they will never say for any help again.be seriously help each other by real heart and thinking. Allah Will help you ever.Allah Paak Give you success in every step of Life. Go ahead with Truth and Edit your ID's if its fake..Don't Lie ever even your Nick will cut off. Stay blessed. all of you

jazak ALLAH 

sahee kaha or ye b kehty hn fake boys k ap bht sweet ho ya apka naam bht acha ha :x tojy log 

right saying

Shame on such type of boys who use girl's name id for help or for time passing... unko apny pe itna b confidence nhi k koi unki help hi ker dy ,,, khud ka character acha rakho to koi help b kary ga apki...khud kisi ki hlep kro to apko b help mil jaye gi .. thanks..!! but u don't need to change your gender for the sake of help .. and those who change their gender as a girl they have to face this act on the day of judgment ...  such a shameful act .. they are artificial shemale.. 

And all girls you don't need to change your pehchaan or u don't need to use id with boys name .. u just put an ignore button if u don't want to talk with someone... Thanks

God Bless u all ... 

Good ..Agreed with you

I agreed with you

i think fakers should not be allow to use id's hackers must be hack it  

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service