Please read it carefully.
_________/////________
The Sunni scholars invited Allamah Amini (author of al-Ghadir) for a dinner. However, he refused. They insisted to take him to their gathering. Due to their excessive insistence Allamah Amini accepted their invitation, but placed a condition that there should be no debate or discussion only dinner. They all accepted. After dinner, one the Sunni scholars, who was amongst that gathering of between 70 and 80 people, wanted to start a discussion. At that point, Allamah Amini pointed out to them: we had a prior commitment not to go into any sort of discussions.

One scholar said: Then we should all relate a hadith for the sake of blessing.

As it appeared that all the scholars present in the meeting Hafiz of Ahadith. In Sunnis a person who has memorised a hundred thousand (100,000) ahadith or more is named Hafiz.
They all started to relate traditions.

Then came Allamah Amini's turn. Allamah said: I will only say a hadith if everyone gives me their word that they will all comment on whether the hadith is reliable or unreliable. They all accepted.

Allamah Amini then said: the Messenger of Allah (SA) has said: He who dies without the recognition of the Imam of his time has died the death of ignorance.

Allamah then turned to each scholar in the gathering and asked if the hadith was reliable or not.

They all admitted that the hadith is authentic.

He then said: Now that you have all accepted the authenticity of the tradition, I want to ask one question from you all, did Fatima al-Zahra (AS) recognise the Imam of her time or not? If she did recognise the Imam of her time, then who was it?

All the scholars present in the gathering became quiet for some time and put their heads down. After that they all started leaving one by one.

They all were saying to each other that if we say she didn't know the Imam of her time then that would imply that she died is disbeliever. Far be it that the Queen of all women of the universe left this world as a disbeliever. However if we say that whe did know the Imam of her time then how can we say that it was Abu Bakr?
While Bukhari, the most learned scholar of the Sunnis,has said:
ماتت وهي ساخطة عليهما

Fatima left this world while she was bitterly angry with both of them (Abu Bakr and Umar).

They were all being compelled to admitting the righteousness and Imamate of Ali ibn Abu Talib (AS) thus they all became quiet and left the gathering.

Views: 426

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Amir, Ikhlaqi tor pe dekha jaye to explain kerne k liye ijazat to ap ne nahi li. Han exaggerate zaroor ker dia discussion ko. Jab tak is discussion pe apka comment nahi aaya tha ye aik dormant one sided view tha. You dragged it to a sectarian conflict, thats what i am aggressively against.

I will suggest Admin/MODs to close replies of this discussion so so that we could avoid counter replies and another mess.

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service