Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Spring 2011 Semester result has been announced. The students may check their respective Grade Books on VULMS.

NOTE:

1. The Transcript of Record as well as other certificates of all graduating(Pass-out) students will be dispatched to them in a single envelope within 30 days of the publication of result except the following:
    1. RL cases
    2. Outstanding VU dues
    3. Pending Paper Rechecking request 
  2. A student who wants to get his/her paper(s) rechecked is advised to visit the Student Services section on VULMS.
  3. The next exam i.e. Fall 2011 Mid Term will commence, according to VU Academic Calendar, during the last week of November. 2011. For this, Date Sheet interface will be made available 30 days before the start of the examination.
  4.  In case of any result related query, you may contact us by sending email to result@vu.edu.pk

Views: 1558

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

a lo Tariq bhaio ya question ma na pocha tha BA CGPA wala aur answer aap  na Rafia ko diya
Oh sorry for this..
i Got 3.39 CGPA :D Alhumdulillah
Farhana Naz Gud & Congrat 
Thank U Sir
salaam. i m doing MIT and i got 3.08 cgpa after two semesters . is it good? what is the minimum requirement of cgpa for getting degree?
wasalam ...ya really gud & congrat  try to maintain or improve this CGPA in next coming semesters. For degress ur CGPA Should be 2.30
Tariq Bhai...i got 2.24 CGP...my all four semisters are completed...i was not knowing about internship reports...it was MBA marketing...now ahead guide me what to do...this CGP is sufficient for degree?and what should i do for internship report...is it necessary to submit.......and also Jazak Allah for ur every nice efforts
Have u completed ur internship or not in this semester? & for degree u should have the 2.30 CGPA. If u have completed the internship report in this semester then please send the mail to university for some favor in CGPA.
no brother...it is not selected and completed till yet...spare some time and guide me that how to select and when to sent...i am doing job as an area manager in pharmaceutical company since last five years...how it could help me while selecting the topic of intership report...wiating anxiously for ur guide
ok please mail me at m.tariqmalik@gmail.com . I will guide u completely.

thanks a lot .Allah will bless u alot for helping students...i am sending u email just now

RSS

© 2022   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service