Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Spring 2012 Mid Term Examination: Make Your Date Sheet NOW!..VIrtual University

Published On:  Monday, April 16, 2012

The web interface for making your date sheet is being placed on the following link:

Note:  You MUST make your date sheet on or before: Monday, April 23, 2012Seats   are available on a 'first come first served' basis.


  1. Logon using your VULMS ID and Password 
    (In case of any password related problem contact at
  2. Choose Your Exam City in which you want to appear for Exam (optional)
  3. Choose your Exam Center out of the centers available to you
    (Once selected, you cannot change your Exam Center)
  4. Select available exam date and start time of your own choice for each of your courses, then click “Confirm” button to confirm your selection.
  5. Repeat the Step-4 for all your remaining courses one by one.
  6. Finally, click the "Get Examination Password and Entrance Slip" button to print your Exam Entrance Slip.

Views: 1731

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

can i just login to view available dates for courses or once i login it wud be must to confirm? pls reply

Exam duration is 

11 may to 22 may 


thanxxxxxxxxx for informingggggggg in a HORRIBLE WAY

              Presently I am in Saudi Arabia and come back to Pakistan at 19 June 2012 . I want to continue my study from Pakistan but vu have announced

Date sheet option for midterm spring 2012. Kindly guide me  should I take to overseas student status for  midterm and then change it after come back to Pakistan for final term. And what is the process? . please also guide me  about outstanding dues can I pay these from here.


yes you have to change your status as oversees to attempt papers.

here is the procedure for changing the staus

1) select students services tab from your LMS account

2) in the 2nd option registrar office select the campus change request option

3)here you can transfr your status as oversees by clicking the radio option oversees.

4) submit your request.

its done!!!!!!!!!

baz yes you can. when you want to change status just send mail to the university..

It's mid term datesheet bro wen u will go bak to Pakistan u have to inform the uni they will change ur student status it's compulsory otherwise uni will not allow you u give ex,as being n Pakistan n having overseas student status...I asked uni about myself also n they told me this...nd after changing ur status ur dues will b as a Pakistani student....but inform uni well before that u r going to Pakistan they will guide you wht to do next..

isy b Zulam hi bolty hain Vu walo tohano Allah pak Hi pochan banda thori buhat hi sharam hiyah kar laway abhi Assignment quizes say jan nahi chotie or exams b a gay

Annie hum sub app ky gham may braber k shreek hain;;;;;;;

hum app ky hum-gham hain


© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service