|Published On: Tuesday, August 26, 2014|
1. A student may request for re-scheduling of missed examination paper(s) on payment of the prescribed fee (Rs.2000/paper and $20/paper for Overseas).
2. Only missed papers will be considered for rescheduling.
3. The re-schedule chance will be provided one time only as per the given schedule. No further re-scheduling of the same paper will be allowed.
4. The decision of the University about re-scheduling i.e. city/center/date/time shall be final.
1. The rescheduling request(s) must be sent from VU email to email@example.com not later than 03-Sep-2014. Late requests will not be entertained.
2. The rescheduling fee will be payable before the announcement of result. Otherwise the result will be blocked.
Please note that rescheduled paper(s) will be conducted on Friday, September 5, 2014 and you will be informed about the schedule/date/time/center of your paper(s) on your VU email.
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)