We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
The web interface for making your date sheet is being launched (local and overseas) on the following link:
You MUST make your date sheet on or before Wednesday, May 21, 2014. Seats will be available on a 'first come first served' basis. All mentioned timings are according to PST (Pakistan Standard Time).
1. Logon using your VULMS ID and Password
(In case of any password related problem contact at email@example.com)
2. Choose Your Exam City in which you want to appear for Exam (optional)
3. Choose your Exam Center out of the centers available to you
(Once selected, you can’t change your Exam Center)
4. Select available exam date and start time of your own choice for each of your courses, then click “Confirm” button to confirm your selection.
5. Repeat the Step-4 for all your remaining courses one by one.
6. Finally click the button at the bottom of the page to get Examination Password and print your Examination Slip which you MUST keep with you for entry in Examination Center on each of the Exam Dates.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
D sis ye kaisy khabr suna di
anyway guddddddd luckkkkkkkkkkkk to all fellowsssss
Thanks kin min Best of luck you too Dear
Welcome kin min
Arry roona to band karo na kin min
D is baar suchi wali kin min ho rahi
to study kr k kin min rook lo na
Exam Exam Exam ...