We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
The web interface for making your date sheet is being launched (local and overseas) on the following link:
You MUST make your date sheet on or before Wednesday, May 21, 2014. Seats will be available on a 'first come first served' basis. All mentioned timings are according to PST (Pakistan Standard Time).
1. Logon using your VULMS ID and Password
(In case of any password related problem contact at email@example.com)
2. Choose Your Exam City in which you want to appear for Exam (optional)
3. Choose your Exam Center out of the centers available to you
(Once selected, you can’t change your Exam Center)
4. Select available exam date and start time of your own choice for each of your courses, then click “Confirm” button to confirm your selection.
5. Repeat the Step-4 for all your remaining courses one by one.
6. Finally click the button at the bottom of the page to get Examination Password and print your Examination Slip which you MUST keep with you for entry in Examination Center on each of the Exam Dates.
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group...How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)
everything exam ..
zaror kuch perha ni hoga is liay roo rhay hn ap
When mid term exams are going to be start?
bro ap datesheet bnaien gy to pta chal jay ga na
hey all, when is the last session? is it at 12 pm ?
no 2.30pm is a last session
log in karny ky baad gay koi option nhi a raha
plzzzzzzzz can anyone help me
oh no exam...
I miss study Days & VU Exams ...... u all will miss it too after getting degree .. abi jitna marzi ro lo ...
Pari gul sis ye sb asay he roo rahy dramy check karo bs in sb k ..