The web interface for making your date sheet is being launched (local and overseas) on the following link:
You MUST make your date sheet on or before Wednesday, May 21, 2014. Seats will be available on a 'first come first served' basis. All mentioned timings are according to PST (Pakistan Standard Time).
1. Logon using your VULMS ID and Password
(In case of any password related problem contact at email@example.com)
2. Choose Your Exam City in which you want to appear for Exam (optional)
3. Choose your Exam Center out of the centers available to you
(Once selected, you can’t change your Exam Center)
4. Select available exam date and start time of your own choice for each of your courses, then click “Confirm” button to confirm your selection.
5. Repeat the Step-4 for all your remaining courses one by one.
6. Finally click the button at the bottom of the page to get Examination Password and print your Examination Slip which you MUST keep with you for entry in Examination Center on each of the Exam Dates.
`Best of luck
Thanks U too
examssss itniiiiiiiiiiii jaldiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
hmmmm best of luck 2 al fellowzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Best of luck you too
Nice Discussion sis
Thanks ushna sis
Keep it up
Sure but is discussion me koi khas bat ni the just announcement the
Yup exam exam
semester Start Howa nahi aur MidTerms ajaty hain
Semester start huay ak mahina ho gyia hy