Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Spring 2014 Mid Term Examinations result has been published on VULMS. Students are advised to check their LMS grade books.

 

NOTE: 

  • For result related query, contact result@vu.edu.pk
  • The date sheet interface for Spring 2014 Final Term Examination will be launched during Last 10 days of July, 2014.

Views: 2607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thnkyoy D_asif for your reply.....

yes you are right zakki yeh 100% ki logic bilkul samjh nahi arahai mera ik friend vu ka topper raha hai all over the mba last semester tak wo kabi 100% nahi le paye tu... snap shot share kar saken tu plz so that hm b 100% ko possible samjh k strategy banae..:)

please 20% rule mei assignment+quizzes+gdb+mid ka number add ho ga

amerali 

g final mn add hon gy.

mera 1subject mid me 20% sa kum mumber ha 17% me assignment+quizzes+gdb kA NUMBER MID MEA SHAHMIL HO GA MA PAAS HO SUACK TA HO

it is wrong this satement
you have to reapear in the same subject in next semester because you do not have 20% in mid term. so if you are not passed in Midterm then you will not be able to qualify Final term. to pass a subject as a whole you must have atleast 20% in mid term and 30% in final term total 50%
because according to new scheme of grading 50% or 1.00 CGPA is must to pass a subject
You can see my discussion
VU passing Criteria -How to get Passed in VU for new Students
here is the Link below

ap mbs ki students ho

amerali

Mry khyal sy ap pass kr skty ho. Q k ager asa hota to VU waly Mid term k bad hi ap ko Fail declear kr dyty phr Final k liye allow hi q kerna jab k fail hi hona hy.

Baqi jsy k +(✿◠‿◠)§קάяƙℓє Ŧάɨяẙ(✿◠‿◠)+ ny kaha ap khd conform kr len VU ko mail kr k.

mn ny b mail kr de hy

+(✿◠‿◠)§קάяƙℓє Ŧάɨяẙ(✿◠‿◠)+

ap ki bat mjy confuse kry ja rhe pta nae q

MGT510 Total Quality Management                 39 17.50 (18)   45 
MGT602 Entrepreneurship                             39 22.00 (22)    56 
MGT603 Strategic Management                     39 31.50 (32)    81 
MKT624 Brand Management                          39 15.00 (15)    38 
MKT630 International Marketing                     39 21.50 (22)    55

dear above is my result in mid term please tell what should now the criteria for me to pass subjects for MGT510 and mkt624 .... kya main pass ho jaun ga if i get good grades in final term or not.... please reply ASAP


Dear ap nay kaha tha k agr marks 20 say kam hain to ap fail hain. to final main agr achay marks aa b jatay hain to you have to reapear in next symester too. please make this confusion clear for me... thanks for your last reply

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

© 2022   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service