We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Published On: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 PAPERS RESCHEDULING
Rules 1. A student may request for re-scheduling of missed examination paper(s) on payment of the prescribed fee (Rs.2000/paper and $20/paper for Overseas).
2. Only missed papers will be considered for rescheduling.
3. The re-schedule chance will be provided one time only as per the given schedule. No further re-scheduling of the same paper will be allowed.
4. The decision of the University about re-scheduling i.e. city/center/date/time shall be final. Procedure
1. The rescheduling request(s) must be sent from VU email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 20-June-2014.
Late requests will not be entertained.
2. The rescheduling fee will be payable before the announcement of result. Otherwise the result will be blocked. Rescheduling Paper(s) will be conducted on 27th & 28th June, 2014. You will be informed about the schedule/date/time/center of your paper(s) on your email.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)