Spring 2016 semester result has been announced and published. The students may check their results on VULMS Grade Books.

NOTE:

1.     The Transcript of Record as well as other related certificates of all graduating (whose degree requirements are completed) students will be dispatched within 7-10 working days after Eid Holidays except those who have RL cases, Outstanding VU dues, Pending Paper Rechecking requests etc.

2.     A student who wants to get his/her paper(s) rechecked is advised to visit the Student Services section and request for Paper Rechecking on VULMS.

In case of any result related query, you may contact us by sending email to result@vu.edu.pk

Best Of Luck .

Views: 6534

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i opened vulms with zenmate

Alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 3.96 Gpa

ab course  selection kab open hoo gi ????

LMS e open ni ho rha....................

account kab unblock hoga fee pay ho gai hai voucher bi upload hai????

dear sparkle...anybody can see result anytimeby using proxy..i have seen it by using hotspot and zenmzte

Account Unblock ho ya na ho. aap result daikh skty hain. es k ly mujh sy contact krain. maine bhi apna result blocked account sey check kya hai.

0345-7137929

Allhamdullilah, I got 3.89 in this semester, despite of tough routine of job and home assignments.....!

i have passed bA business administration with 60 credits but in lms apply for degree option is not working. why ? whats a problem
i have passed bA business administration with 60 credits but in lms apply for degree option is not working. why ? whats a problem ..i am receiving notification that ( your degree requirements are not complete

ap apply for degree ka screen shot send karay complete yaha py.

ya screen shot show karta hy ky apki degree complete hy.

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service