We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
STA301 Online Quiz No 02 Solution & Discussion Last Date:16-12-2014
Opening Date and Time of Quiz Dec. 15, 2014 at 12:01AM
Closing Date and Time of Quiz Dec. 16, 2014 at 11:59PM
Read the following instructions carefully before attempting the Quiz No.1.
• Quiz will be based upon Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and it will cover Lesson no. 10 to Lesson no.19.
• You can start attempting the quiz any time within given date(s) and time of a particular subject by clicking the link for Quiz in LMS.
• Each question has a fixed time of 90 seconds. So you have to save your answer before 90 seconds. But due to unstable internet speeds, it is recommended that you should save your answer within 60 seconds. While attempting a question, keep an eye on the remaining time.
• Attempting quiz is unidirectional. Once you move forward to the next question, you can not go back to the previous one. Therefore before moving to the next question, make sure that you have selected the best option.
• DO NOT press back button while attempting a question; otherwise you will lose a question.
• DO NOT refresh the page unnecessarily.
• If for any reason, you lose access to internet (like power failure or disconnection of internet); you will be able to attempt the quiz again from the position where you left in last attempt. But remember that you have to complete the quiz before expiry of the deadline.
• It is advised that for rough work keep a paper and pencil with you.
• You may use calculator for finding the correct solution among options.
• If any student failed to attempt the quiz in given time then NO re-take or offline quiz will be held.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
If median>mid-quartile range>midrange then distribution will be:
One card is drawn at random from a pack of 52 cards. What is the probability that the card drawn is a face card (Jack, Queen and King only)?
In a lottery, there are 10 prizes and 25 blanks. A lottery is drawn at random. What is the probability of getting a prize?
In regression analysis, the variable that is being predicted is the
In a Box and Whisker plot, if the median line is closer to the right of the box then distribution will be:
Best Of Luck All Of You ...!!
Thanks to all of you.
STA301_Mine Latest Quiz 15 Dec 2014
In regression line Y=a+bX, Y is called:
plzzzzzzz share coming soon mid paper