We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.


+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution


+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Looking for Something at Site? Search Below

Asslamoalikum Friends

Main BS Mass comm k 5th sem main hon jo k mainy freeze krwaya hoa hay main sirf BA tk rakhna chahti hn 4 semester compelete hogye hain. Next sem main agr main study program change kron toh kya kr skti hon means BS to BA krna chahon toh kya degree mil jaye gi.

Please Guide as i can't afford overseas fees to continue my studies


+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 406

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Miss ap Registrar VU / Admissions office mail kere unse pochain. Waise thora sa idea hai mujhe k apko degree issue ker de gi VU. Laikin final apko wahan se hi pata chalay ga. All the best 2u :)



This is a member-supported website. Your contribution is greatly appreciated!

Today Top Members 

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service