Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Dear Students,

Subject: Past papers: useful or useless?

It has been observed that most of the VU students looking for past papers of their respect subject (s). Most of you think that the upcoming paper will come from these past papers. With this hope, they eventually put their utmost efforts on studying only these past papers and set aside their current course contents. In a result, they failed to produce better results.

For your kind information, database of each course taught in VU is updated in each and every semester. Contents/topics will be same as in video lecturers but sentence structure will be different in each semester. So, consult with your video lectures/handouts/recommended books rather than past papers. Past papers are not as authentic as one think. Take them as a helping or guiding tool but relying 100% is not a good practice.

Good Luck!

By Happy Learning 

Views: 1108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have read  the all students comments and now my view point is that the past papers are not useless for managemant subjects.i also prepare the past paper just for mcqz after reading the handouts and its my luck mery mostly mcqz past papers sy hoty hn .they are help ful kfi idea mil jta ha papers sy related.

most of people are wrongly answered documents which is bad for us please provide solid answer right answers documents 

Depend On the papers file u choose to study

And Current Discussions

Are Help full

In my experience, the uploaded file of short questions is very helpful... and the solution of majority solved past papers are different by the solvers, it should be checked by some qualified staff/members before upload.

Past papers are very very usefull

jo yeh sochaty hai kai sub in mein sai aye gaa wo foolish hai

past papers are like just idea that what pattern pai paper aata hai

agr hum aik mcq ko prtay hai

then us kai sath dee gaye dosri 3 option hum study kr lai to we cover almost 80% of the notes

i think ager hum analyze kary appnay study style ko to pata chaly ga kay hum before mid and final term paper subject ko he thoroughly study kar rahay hotay han aur jsay he paper nazdeeq attay han hum past paper consult karty han aur ye style har study level par use karty thy aur karty aya rahay han. In my opinion past paper are useful coz it also the part of our study but past paper ko bhe teyar karnay ka aik appnay alag method hay. Past pare sirf is leay nahi kay exam may mcqs lag jay balky in ke practice efficiency increase karte hay paper ko solve karny may. 2nd ye kay jo students job bhe sath karty han un kay leay to past paper lifeblood hay teyari karnay keay leay abb chay short cut ho ya long cut un teyari ho he jate hay

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service