We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear i faced problem this time while remitting vu fee via UAE exchange, as they said paksitna did not allow such transaction.you can only send money in individual account and not in university account.

so all overseas students kindly guide how to submit fee from abroad? How u submit ur fees?

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 418

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear this is in April..have u send fee in oct. try to send it now . now they will not allow. as i send my last fee in May.

I send the fee on 13-10-14.

Any how matter is resolved . they allow me to deposit the money in PAK equivalent to US $.I will ask my brother to deposit. Thanks for ur kind offer.Highly appreciated.

OK thanks bro...but from qatar they are not allowing..

Dear i do the same, but neither UBL and now even UAE exchange is allowing this transaction from Qatar. UBL simply refuses on the counter. I send fee last  3 times from UAE exchange but this time they accepted the money they given me receipt but next day they call me and said ur transaction is cancelled as banks in Pakistan not accepting this.

did you send via online internet banking.

Faraz , you just have to send the money in the authorized banks of VU,

or you may send draft too,

i have send money in VU banks via E.transfer in VU bank.

after it you should send the scanned copy to the overseas fee dept. 

Thanks,

GH

Jeddah

kindly check your uploaded fee voucher and name of authorized banks too. 

To my all overseas Fellows no need to worry about it n dont take tention anymore this is very simple solution just send ur fee to any person who is available in pakistan ur father, brother, friend or any one give them ur LMS ID they can submit ur fee in VU`s recommended banks all over the pakistan and avoid to pay extra money for transaction in dollars..!! And no need to upload your paid fee vouchers they will update ur account book by bank`s acknowledge receipt..

Dear Bro

If u have credit card its very easy

Just submit your credit card details in the lMS account and u will be able to pay in just one click

i paid last month and its very easy

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Here

HELP SUPPORT

This is a member-supported website. Your contribution is greatly appreciated!

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service