We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear i faced problem this time while remitting vu fee via UAE exchange, as they said paksitna did not allow such transaction.you can only send money in individual account and not in university account.

so all overseas students kindly guide how to submit fee from abroad? How u submit ur fees?

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 368

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear this is in April..have u send fee in oct. try to send it now . now they will not allow. as i send my last fee in May.

I send the fee on 13-10-14.

Any how matter is resolved . they allow me to deposit the money in PAK equivalent to US $.I will ask my brother to deposit. Thanks for ur kind offer.Highly appreciated.

OK thanks bro...but from qatar they are not allowing..

Dear i do the same, but neither UBL and now even UAE exchange is allowing this transaction from Qatar. UBL simply refuses on the counter. I send fee last  3 times from UAE exchange but this time they accepted the money they given me receipt but next day they call me and said ur transaction is cancelled as banks in Pakistan not accepting this.

did you send via online internet banking.

Faraz , you just have to send the money in the authorized banks of VU,

or you may send draft too,

i have send money in VU banks via E.transfer in VU bank.

after it you should send the scanned copy to the overseas fee dept. 

Thanks,

GH

Jeddah

kindly check your uploaded fee voucher and name of authorized banks too. 

To my all overseas Fellows no need to worry about it n dont take tention anymore this is very simple solution just send ur fee to any person who is available in pakistan ur father, brother, friend or any one give them ur LMS ID they can submit ur fee in VU`s recommended banks all over the pakistan and avoid to pay extra money for transaction in dollars..!! And no need to upload your paid fee vouchers they will update ur account book by bank`s acknowledge receipt..

Dear Bro

If u have credit card its very easy

Just submit your credit card details in the lMS account and u will be able to pay in just one click

i paid last month and its very easy

RSS

Latest Activity

+Umar Amin+ liked +Umar Amin+'s discussion Happy Birthday to my sweet and lovely friend mmm
54 minutes ago
+Umar Amin+ liked +Umar Amin+'s discussion Happy Birthday to my sweet and lovely friend mmm
58 minutes ago
Mahi Malik is now friends with M Aqib, Makhdoom Shahrukh Jamil and IBS
1 hour ago
IBS replied to MIT's discussion Visual Programing (CS411) Assignment#01 Deadline Date = 18-11-2019 in the group CS411 Visual Programming
2 hours ago
Ammara replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MTH501 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 19-11-2019 in the group MTH501 Linear Algebra
2 hours ago
kiran ashraf replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGT611 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 14-11-2019 in the group MGT611 Business & Labor Law
2 hours ago
kiran ashraf joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
2 hours ago
M IDREES replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS502 Fundamentals of Algorithms Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group CS502 Fundamentals of Algorithms
2 hours ago
°`·("آفروز") aFFrOzE·´° replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS401 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group CS401 Computer Architecture and Assembly Language Programming
2 hours ago
Profile Icon°`·("آفروز") aFFrOzE·´°, Aamir Abbas and Rizwan Ali joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
2 hours ago
M IDREES replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS502 Fundamentals of Algorithms Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group CS502 Fundamentals of Algorithms
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Ammara commented on + M.Tariq Malik's group MTH501 Linear Algebra
3 hours ago
Ammara joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
3 hours ago
+ Haxan updated their profile
3 hours ago
+ "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •" posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Fojjiii updated their profile
3 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion ENG101 English Comprehension Online Quiz No 01 Fall 2019 Solution Discussion Last Date: 14-11-2019 in the group ENG101 English Comprehension
4 hours ago
Aamir Abbas replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS401 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group CS401 Computer Architecture and Assembly Language Programming
4 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGT602 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 15-11-2019 in the group MGT602 Entrepreneurship
4 hours ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service