We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
THINGS TO AVOID DURING RAMADAN
1. Don't sleep during the day and pray all night. By doing this you are converting the day into night and the night into day, which is not the purpose of fasting.
2. Avoid being lazy and inactive during the day.
3. Don't waste time playing games during the day. Rather, please Allah by increasing in your worship of Him.
4. Dont ask your wife to spend Ramadan in the Kitchen. Eat something light and quick. This way you'll give her more time for worship.
5. Spend the last 10 days worshipping Allah rather than trying to prepare for Eid ! A night that is better than a thousand months is in these last 10 nights. You can't afford to miss this.
6. Don't stay awake the whole night. Your body has a right over you, and when it wants rest, then rest.
7. Avoid excessive socialising after Taraweeh
8. Avoid shopping a lot in Ramadan.
9. Dont eat all night.
10. Dont loiter around at night rather than worshipping Allah.
11. Eid doesn't require loads of preparation. Dont fall into this trap! Keep it simple, and it will be blessed.
Allah has blessed us with the Month of Ramadan, So make the most of it.. InshaAllah...................
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group...How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)
nice i agree keep it up