We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Thnks my all friends specially + "Zee !!! who are making my birthday lovely & stunning.Now plzz come & join my birthday treat :) :)

Thankyou so much my all ning friends

Specially my best friend + "Zee !!!

Who are making my birthday lovely and stunning and awesome.

Now its time of treat.

Plz come and join my birthday and enjoy this party.

Thank you so much for the kind birthday wishes. You helped make it a very happy birthday. Much love.

Hey Everyone, I just wanted to thank all of you and to let you guys know how wonderful it feels to have friends like you that can share in my special day. Thanks!

Thank you so much my lovely friends who made my day. I like you all very much for the wonderful feelings you gave me on my special day and made it the most memorable birthday of my life. God bless you. :) Thanks For Birthday Wishes

Thank you guys. That was the best birthday wishes ever! you guys rock.

Your wishes were all that was needed, to make my birthday much more special Thanks a lot! 

I don't think of it as being another year older. I think of it as another year of having enjoyed a friend like you. Thank you.

Birthday Wishes from the people who care for you is just like - "God blessing you with a million dollar cheque". With these Wishes one could live a long time.

Hi my friends, I just want to take a second to say thanks to all of you for making my birthday very special. You r the best friends a gal could hope for.

No matter how old we get, weâll always need the support of our friends. Thank you once again, my lovies, for being with me on my birthday.

It wouldn't be a happy birthday without having friends like you guys, the wishes much appreciated.

Hello everybody. It was so nice of you to stop by to wish me a "Happy Birthday". it made my birthday just a little bit more special Thank you...

Thanks guys for the awesome birthday wishes! You guys are so sweet!

Thank you all for your warm wishes. Wish us all a happy life ahead. Like you all!!!

Thank you dear. Thanks a lot, you are all special to me and your wishes too. I canât believe I have to wait another year to hear such sweet things again. And i like you so much. You are the one who makes me whole. Once again i thank you for this compliment and the wonderful wishes, i will never ever forget this.

Thanks so much for your wishes!! You made my Birthday... All the more special. May

God Bless You All.

Thank you to all my good old friends for coming and wishing me a happy birthday. It was great to see all of you on my birthday and rememberinge all the happy times we had together. This was a very special day for me because of you all. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes and the generous gifts and I hope we all keep in touch. Thnks alottt

NOW LETS START PARTY FROM MY SIDE

COME & JOIN

ONCE AGAIN THNKS MY ALL FRIENDS

JAZAK ALLAH

BEST REGARDZ

YOUR FRIEND

+✿K!R@N ✿+

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 18820

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy birthadayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :) nd thnakxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for such a nyssssssssssssssh party ^_^

HaPpy BirthDaY to you stranger

thank u so much dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........................

Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

Welcome Scraps, Graphics and Comments
More Images at GoodLightscraps.com

RSS

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service