Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

VU students is a good social community. I took few months to surf it only , but now decided to join and share with all.
  Few may find this discussion Boring, but this is the essence of life. 

We all have given life, it started at a fixed and it has to finish one day at a preset time.  I thought to give title :

" Thought of the day ", then decided that I should be more objective. 

You may be surprised, but see where are we standing : 

In a beautiful country, full of blessings, 

I am thankful to Allah Almighty , for He has honoured me to the one who is praising Him ALOUD in this WORLD.

Just join,  we will sail through.  Let us shape the destiny of OUR country: A gift of Allah. 

Join me in an intellectual fight against the so called leaders ( the Pharos of the Day). 

Raise your voice against all sins , disobediences of Allah.    

I shall accept Direct references from Holy Quran ( Translation only with reference)

verses / poems of Hazrat Allama Iqbal and quotes  / verses from Hazrat Wasif Ali Wasif. 

Views: 7919

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Sadan  for  your contributions. 

I was just reading a blog on Brig TM.  Few lines  to  pay  tribute  to Great Soldier of ISLAM

Let us plan  what we will do today,  if  today  is the last  day  of life  and   before Aftari  I have to leave this world.... 

Miami Sahib grave yard in Lahore  , the rest place of Wasif Ali Wasif . 

V nice thread. i just visited this today.

Sistr u raised a vast topic.

I also want to share some thing (Poetry of Allama Iqbal) ON EXPOSING CHARACTER OF TODAY'S SO CALLED MUSLIM SCHOLARS.

*. ILfaaz-o-maani main tafawat nahin lekin

Mullah ki azan aur hai, Mujahid ki azan aur

Parwaaz hai dono ki issi aik fiza main

Girgis ka jahan aur hai, Shaheen ka jahan aur

(Meanings: ILfaaz-o-Maani = Words and meanings; Tafawat = Difference; Mullah = Referring to so called Muslim scholars; Mujahid = True Muslim with strong Faith and belief; Parwaaz = Flight; Girgis = Vulture,gidh; Shaheen = Hawk)

Thanks. 

Mirza Asad Ullah Ghalib 

The keenness of the believers' insight and understanding, their attentiveness and awareness, their superior analytical ability, good morals, strong character, and their wisdom in word and action, are all natural products of their wisdom.

From 

True Wisdom According to the Qur'an by Harun Yahya. 

Wisdom....
We are often misguided, when we say that wisdom comes from seeking knowledge....
NOOOO !! wisdom is granted only to those who PRACTICE the knowledge they gain/have.

A fool dreams of wealth, a wise man, of happiness.

Both the hunted and the hunter rely on God.

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

© 2022   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service