We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
UET Lahore University of Engineering and Technology Lahore Masters Engg, MPhil Admission 2015
Masters Engg, MPhil Admission 2015 University of Engineering and Technology Lahore
UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, LAHORE
MASTERS ENGG./ M.PHIL DEGREE PROGRAMS
Applications are invited on prescribed forms for Admission to Masters Engg. /M.Phil, Degree Programs on Full-Time basis only. All those who are employed shall need to provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employer. Moreover, teaching will take place during regular morning hours.
Masters Engg./ M.Phil. Degree Programs offered by each faculty are as under:
Faculty of Electrical Engineering Faculty of Civil Engineering
1. M.Sc. Electrical Engineering 2. M.Sc. Computer Engineering 3. M.Sc. Computer Science 17. M.Sc. Hydraulics and Irrigation Engineering 18. M.Sc. Geotechnical Engineering 19. M.Sc. Structural Engineering 20. M.Sc. Transportation Engineering 21. M.Sc. Environmental Engineering 22. M.Sc. Integrated Building Design 23. M.Sc. Engineering Hydrology 24. M.Sc. Hydropower Engineering 25. M.Sc. Water Resources Engineering 26. M.Sc. Water Resources Management
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
4. M.Sc. Thermal Power Engineering 5. M.Sc. Mechanical Design Engineering 6. M.Sc. Manufacturing Engineering 7. M.Sc. Engineering Management 8. M.Sc. Mechatronics & Control Engineering 9. M.Sc. Energy Engineering
Faculty of Architecture & Planning
Faculty of Chemical Engineering 27. Masters degree in Architecture 28. M.Sc. City & Regional Planning 29.M.Sc. Community Development & Environmental Management.
10. M.Sc. Chemical Engineering 11. M.Sc. Polymer and Process Engineering 12. M.Sc. Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
Faculty of Natural Sciences, Humanities
Faculty of Earth Sciences and Engineering and Islamic Studies
13. M.Sc. Mining Engineering 14. M.Sc. Geological Engineering 15. M.Sc. Geological Sciences 16. M.Sc. Petroleum & Gas Engineering 30. M.Phil. Applied Chemistry 31. M.Phil. Applied Mathematics 32. M.Phil. Applied Physics 33. M.Phil Energy Sciences
1. For Masters Degree Programs (Sr.1 to 29)
Only those candidates can apply who have passed PEC/PCATP accredited undergraduate degree in relevant discipline, securing at least 60% marks under annual/ term system OR CGPA 3 on the scale of 4 under semester system, alongwith at least 50% marks in GAT conducted by NTS.
2. For M.Phil. Degree Programs (Sr.30 to 33)
Candidates having passed 16 years Master's degree/ BS (Four Years) degree by securing minimum 60% marks (in case of Annual/ Term Examination System) or a CGPA 3.0 on the scale of 4.00 (in case of Semester System) in relevant descipline i.e., Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry from a HEC recognized University, alongwith at least 50% marks in GAT conducted by NTS.
NOTE: Eligibility CGPA on scale other than 4 would be converted accordingly. For example, eligibility CGPA would be 3.75 on a scale of 5. Candidates having result in CGPA as well as percentage would be adjudged on CGPA.
The details of relevant undergraduate disciplines and other eligibility criteria applicable to individual programs are mentioned in the postgraduate prospectus.
FILLING OF APPLICATION FORMS AND AVAILABILITY OF PROSPECTUS
The prospectus will be available at HBL UET Branch, Insha Allah, Starting from Monday 17.11.2014, The cost of prospectus is Rs.300/- and application processing fee is Rs.500/-. Rs.800/- are payable at the time of purchase of the prospectus. Application shall be filled online by logging on to UET Admission Portal. Completed application would be printed. Declaration Form available in the prospectus and the completed application with all necessary attachments will be submitted to the respective departments from 17.11.2014 to 01.12.2014 during working days (Fridays 8:00 a.m to 12:00 noon, Mondays to Thursdays 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.)
Note that if a candidate is applying for admission into more than one discipline, he/she will purchase a separate prospectus for each discipline.
1 - Incomplete applications shall not be entertained. 2- applications submitted via courier/ mail will not be entertained.
Availability of prospectus Monday 17-11-2014
Last date/ time for receipt of applications Monday 01-12-2014,12:00 noon
CONVENER ADMISSION COMMITTEE
Ph. # (042)99029216, 99029452
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)