We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
University of Karachi Bachelors Admissions 2015 Bachelors Masters on Entry Test Basis
Admissions 2015 University of Karachi Bachelors Masters on Entry Test Basis
UNIVERSITY OF KARACHI is one of the Leading Institutions imparting higher education in Pakistan. The University comprises 52 DEPARTMENTS and 19 RESEARCH INSTITUTES and CENTERS with HIGHLY QUALIFIED FACULTY. It caters to the needs of more than 25,000 STUDENTS. Applications are invited for Admission to the following Programs:
Applied Physics B.Sc. (Hons.) Biotechnology B.Sc. (Hons.) Business Administration (BBA) Chemical Engineering (BE) Commerce (BS) Computer Science (BSCS) Computer Science (BSSE) Economics B.A./B.Sc. (Hons.) Education B.A. (Hons.)
English B.A. (Hons.) Environmental Studies B.Sc. (Hons.) Food Science & Technology (BS) International Relations B.A. (Hons.) Mass Communication B.A. (Hons.) Microbiology B.Sc. (Hons.) Public Administration BPA (Hons.) Special Education B.A. (Hons.) Teacher Education (B.Ed.)
Environmental Studies (M.Sc.) Mass Communication (M.A.) Microbiology (M.Sc.) Public Administration (MPA)
Teacher Education (B.Ed.)
After 2 Years ADE
Admissions to the above Departments will be granted on Pre-requisite Examination after qualifying the Entry
Test with minimum of 50% Marks, provided that he/she meets the eligibility of the concerned department.
Note: Details regarding Admission Policy, Eligibility Requirements for the above Departments and Number
of Seats can be seen in the ADMISSION PROSPECTUS-2015 or at University of Karachi website (University of Karachi : Welcome)
• Admissions are also offered on Donor Seats
• Applicant seeking admission on the basis of Certificate / Degrees other than those awarded by Public Sector Boards or Universities of Pakistan must submit the Equivalence Certificate issued by the Equivalence Committee of the University of Karachi / IBCC at least Three (3) Days before Announcement of the List.
• Grace or Condonation Marks will NOT be considered.
• All those candidates who want to apply on RESERVED SEATS in the above departments are required to submit Entry Test Form to appear/clear the Entry Test otherwise they will not be considered for the above departments.
• Admission Forms with the Prospectus can be obtained on Payment of Rs. 2,000/= only from the UBL, Silver Jubilee Gate Booth, Main University Road, Karachi from 17th NOVEMBER 2014 to 27th NOVEMBER 2014 (from 09:00 am to 01:00 pm, Friday 09:00 am to 12:00 noon).
• Duly filled-in Forms along with the required Documents can be submitted at the UBL, Silver Jubilee Gate Booth, University of Karachi latest by 27th November 2014.
For further information. Please contact Admission Office, Tel: 021-9926 1300-07 Ext: 2479. Direct: 021-9926 1376
• Business Administration (MBA)
• Commerce (M.Com.)
• Economics (M.A./M.Sc.)
• Education (M.A.)
• English (M.A.)
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)