Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Dear All,

Kia koi mujay ye bata sakta ha k aap log jo urdu may posts kartay ho both yahan aur facebook par bhi tu wo kaisay kartay ho....

Please share...

Regards,

Waqar

Views: 1087

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear I am attaching urdu font for Winows XP and Windows 7 here. Download and install it then you can write urdu anywhere you need by simply changing the language, the option will be available in the task bar after installation of this font.

Attachments:

Thanks  ツβµŕɨeď€ʍʍÖツ  , I  use Inpage 

Here are few screen shots

Then I save the inpage file,  converting  it as Gif Image,  so it is easy  to upload and can not be modified  by  anyone else . 

Thanx Sadan, i know the use of Inpage but its a bit of non-traditional for Microsoft users. Thats y i prefer Windows based fonts.

I also use Windows built-in Urdu Font. Alt + Shit is used to switch between languages, (English or Urdu)

Fine, I have  not used Windows  for Urdu so far,  I am  uploading the Phonetic Keyboard layout of inpage

Can anyone  upload keyboard layout  ,  as above of Windows.  I  can not download the files,  but  displayed images can be downloaded.  Some server restriction.   Thanks

Actually Sadan, Urdu Windows font only give option to switch between urdu and english language. Therefore it does not work like an inpage software where keyboards are available and can be printed but i have no idea on how to print keyboard of embedded windows urdu font. However, still i am pasting its keyboard by doing a Jugaard

Keyboard with Shift key:

I am thankful. May Allah bless you and compensate the time you have spent in making this layout for me.
So nice ,
With my prayers. It really gave me immense pleasure on Eid day ( here in Rawanda)

Regards.

Eid Mubarak .

Oops! m sorry sir, forgot to say Eid Mubarak to you

May Allah bless you and your family......Ameen

Thanks , May Allah SWT bless you more. 

آپ کا شکریہ  

RSS

© 2022   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service