We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

What Is a Vampire?

Vampires are Mythical or Folkloric creatures, typically held to be the re-animated corpses of human beings and are said to live off the blood

Where did the word come from?

English vampire comes from German Vampir, in turn from early Old Polish *vąper', in turn from Old Slavic *oper  or old church Slavonic opiri. ". The word Upir as a term for vampire is found for the first time in written form in 1047 in a letter to a Novgorodian prince referring to him as 'Upir Lichyj' (Wicked Vampire). Evidence suggests that an Upir was originally just a sort of psychopomp , a spirit which accompanies the soul of a dead person from the grave to the afterlife

Where do vampire come from?

Tales of Vampires come from nearly ever culture. Lilu were mentioned in early Bablyonian Demonology. These were female demons who roamed in darkness and killed newborn babies and pregnant women. One demon, Lilitu, was adapted into Jewish demonology. She is sometimes called the mother of all vampires. In Egyptian scriptures Sekhmet became full of blood lust after slaughtering humans. Slavic Folklore holds the idea of vampires being afraid of silver and drinking blood. and could be killed by staking the heart.

Vampire bats

Vampire bats are bats whose food source is blood, a dietary trait called hematophagy. And Vampires are insipired by Vampire bats. In general Vampires or draculas don’t exists but Vampire bats exists in reality. There are three species ranging from Argentina to N Mexico.

DO vampires exist?

In 2006, a phys­ics pro­f­es­sor at the University of Central Florida wrote a paper arguing that it is mathematically impossible for vampires to exist, based on geometric progression. According to the paper, if the first vampire had appeared on January 1, 1600, and it fed once a month (which is less often than what is depicted in movies and folklore), and every victim turned into a vampire, then within two and a half years the entire human population of the time would have become vampires. The paper made no attempt to address the credibility of the assumption that every vampire victim would turn into a vampire.

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 1161

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

kaash vampire exist kartay ,atleast they do something at night ,may to farig hi bheta rehta hun raat ko
:P ...lolz if they exists then our world will turn into another hell
han yay b hai
vampires r still there in this world....:P
who are in the parliament of our country ????????????????
vampires ki toheen na karey ;)
true :D
pakistan main politicians Vampire hi to hain...but they use other way to do their work :)
wayse recently sailkot aur us k baad gujrat main b kafi vampires ka pta chala hai k mojood hain mager ye log din main khoon peety hain. gujrat wale vampires tu kafi educated thy is liye ache vampires bane... u knw they were lawyer vampires :D :(
O God...politicians?????jany do yaar Vampires tu iny attractive hoty hen...and politicians...i do't like them
hahaha :D
hmmm

RSS

Latest Activity

+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ђคlєє๓ค ! replied to + ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! +'s discussion !!!Thanks to all for wishing me and also making my birthday so special!!!
10 minutes ago
cool_heart liked Rani's profile
11 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ђคlєє๓ค ! replied to + ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! +'s discussion !!!Thanks to all for wishing me and also making my birthday so special!!!
13 minutes ago
15 minutes ago
+ ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! + replied to + ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! +'s discussion !!!Thanks to all for wishing me and also making my birthday so special!!!
15 minutes ago
15 minutes ago
16 minutes ago
+ ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! + replied to + ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! +'s discussion !!!Thanks to all for wishing me and also making my birthday so special!!!
32 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ђคlєє๓ค ! replied to + ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ђคlєє๓ค !'s discussion to my jaaaaaaanu psycho happiest birthday jniii
42 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ђคlєє๓ค ! replied to + ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ђคlєє๓ค !'s discussion to my jaaaaaaanu psycho happiest birthday jniii
45 minutes ago
49 minutes ago
+ + + Haniya + + + replied to + ! ! ❥ρsүcнσ༄ ! ! +'s discussion !!!Thanks to all for wishing me and also making my birthday so special!!!
1 hour ago

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service