We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Once again Virtual University degree was rejected By Royal Tag Textile Mill.

They said we cant hire VU Students because of its low third class Value.

Views: 7239

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hn maryam sis

Ayaz Yasub kindly make one thing very sure that they have rejected 'YOU' as a candidate or the 'VU DEGREE' as a matter of fact. Keep this in mind, if they have unofficially said anything to you against VU which have no records, you wont be able to prove what your verdict is right now. 

It might be a little harsh reality dear, that you might not be eligible for the job due to other reasons, in such cases, they give some lame excuses, also VU wont b able to grab anyone a job who has 'capacity issues', VU cant do anything in such situations. Hope you wont mind my interpretation. I have vast experience of consultancy services including HR policies. I know all dirty businesses HR department is capable of. 

Though all the best to you, dont be disappointed....you know na, Sitaron se agay jahan or b hain 

Vu science students ke liye nai hai , yaha practical naam ki koi cheez nai , shayed is he liye vu ko aasa samja jata hai. i think har kasi ko study system suit karta hai , muje Vu ka system bilkul bhe suit nai karta. Mai ne 2 years ki degree muskal se comp ki hai aur is he liye ab mai vu chor di hai , aur mai is baat ko jhutla nai sakta.  ALLAH VU ke har student ko acha career banne mai madad farmaye. Ameen.  

before getting admission in VU I was also have many doubts. But now I am on executive post in a multinational company after having interview sessions with foreigners. For that I must say Alhamdullialah to Almighty Allah and thanks to VU.

VU certainly polish my professional skills and knowledge. Means to say there are many stories of students who have now on the path of career leads to success and sanctification. some years ago a company Interwood also dared to reject VU degree holders, might someone know after that Interwood have to announce in Newspapers, Apologise. And they fired their HR Manager.  

So, keep focus on your studies, getting knowledge, to perform well and don't relate money with education as said by  ENGR.FARRUKH

Your suggestions are usefull to all students especially vu students. May  ALLAH give you big success in your life , Ameen.  

dont wory abi mery aik dost ki job hoi hai United Bank mn ar usy es base py select kia gya k wo VU ka student hai, ap log asi bato py dhyan na do bs apni stdy kro 

Right..!!

Jisko VU ki degree par job nah milaey woh dosri job talash karey aur dosri jagah interview daey, aur apni galtiyon ko theek karey par VU ki degree ka rona nah roaey. 

aur companies aj kal buht kanghli ho chuki haen jinkaey pas degree nai unhaen degree lao, jinkaey pas degree hai unhaen bolti hai 5-10 sal ka experience, jab keh banda khud 23 saal ka hota hai, aur jinkaey pas dono ho kuch na kuch tou bolti hai degree awain, degree bhi achi ho tou bolti hai hiring ho chuki ap ko hum baad maen call karen gaey :P

to ye advwertise hi kyu krty h :P

When i was talking Admission in VU, my purpose was to get Job in future which was a naive approach which i think was not wrong but i laugh today on that,

from here i learned that we should change our thinking, we should get study not to get job but to become a good person, who observe, perceive, realize, understand, tolerate and fight patiently with the happenings come around. 

in Private HR Market, if you have skills, knowledge, sharpness you can get a higher rank, whatever is your degree. Any University just help you to give and polish you.

The wrong with VU is that, they do not guide students for to decide their career path. Students just want a job after study or during study. In long term this is not a rational decision. 

If you have confidence on your skills and want to fight then you can earn, you can get a status, whatever you want.

But My Brother Get good Job As Hr Manager in NHA

on MBA hr basis her jagah ek he halat ni hoti

out of counry iski bht value hy

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service