Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Published On:  Friday, November 04, 2011

All students are informed that vouchers for tuition fee for the remaining courses have been issued with the extended due date of November 21, 2011. VU is going to block accounts of non-paying students on November 22, 2011. Please pay your fee in time in order to avoid blocking of your account.

Views: 1479

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

tariq bhai( Tariq MAlik) is the administrator of this vu students  web site and he is the ex-student of virtual university and i think he is qualified in mangement by the virtual university

yes we should do strike about fee

sont worry sister , it is simply that open the urs virtual id account and go to the account book option there is voucher  and fee bt you should convert it into the three or five installments  to  the whole  fee, so it will be convert it i think more then 2250 rs .it is a university law

What law you are talking about??
a sudden increase of 50%??  and what law could justify this increase??

okey than do talk to tariq bhai 

common on . You want all of us to stand in line like the rest of the employes of Govt institutions like Pakistan Railway, PIA, WAPDA, Steel Mils, KESC are doing??  where we all are going??

ok i also send the mail to vu administrator....

pls tell me th

what about?????????

tell me the mail address of vu administrator

registrar@vu.edu.pk

ms_fee@vu.edu.pk( all issue to related with fee) department

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators