Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Published On:  Friday, November 04, 2011

All students are informed that vouchers for tuition fee for the remaining courses have been issued with the extended due date of November 21, 2011. VU is going to block accounts of non-paying students on November 22, 2011. Please pay your fee in time in order to avoid blocking of your account.

Views: 1477

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

tariq bhai is baar fee ku zyada hay?? ma ne 2010 main admission lia tha BS(CS) main. us waqt 1300/month thi, now ab 1800... yeh acha mazaq hay hamaray saath..  :(

You are right brother. Lecture 2004 k aur fee 2011 ki. VU waley theak nahi kr rhe.

yar maray sat bie kuch asa he hua hy

yeh sub k sath aisa  hi ha brthr waisy instalment wala coloum check krain

AOA,

mari fee 11250 i hoi hi ye kia tamasha he mn cs&it mn diploma kar rha hon or ye mnthly fee itni zyada kion hi inki or ye form mn to mention ni ki hoi the abi pechle mnth ki 3350 pay ki hi or 5770 admission fee ye kia hi????????????????????????????????????????????? total 20370 ho gay kia tamasha hi itni zyada fee kion??????????????????????????

in ka yahi rona ha

Assalam o Alaikum 

Sir Tariq  

I am student of DI  CS N IT and got admission in Oct 2011 (last month). At the time of Admission, the monthly Fee for DIT N CS was just Rs 12,00/- p.m Only. Now i have received the voucher for payment @Rs 1800/- per month for tuition fee.
My questions are:-

1. What is all that about?? When did VU raised the tuition Fee?

2. If you See the VU Fee Schedule page, which is probably a recent update of VU site, Still there is not mention of Monthly/Semester Tuition Fee. Why is that??

3. If the Fee has been increased from Rs 1200/- to Rs 1800/- P.M, why is that much increase which is directly a 50% increase all at once. What the Hec???????. This should have been a proportional increase like 5% or 10%. Isn't it????

4.  If this is how the current Management has decided to run this VU University, consider that you people are grounding this institution in the list of others like PIA, Pakistan Railway, Steel Mill, WAPDA and many others. You people are not nailing down this Institutions but Very Firm and Proper.

5.  The last and final: If the fee has been increased from Rs 1200/- to Rs 1800/-, Consider my this message as Suspension and withdraw of my Admission from DIT & CS. I would rather doing the same from any Pvt Institutions (SIBT) RS 12000/- p.a (@Rs 1000/- p.m) instead paying Rs 21,000/- p.a(@RS 1800/- p.m) for just Tut ion Fee.  Kindly intimate me the procedure for refund of security deposit.

thanking you and regards.
DC110400099

o bhai agar apko 1800 i hi to mujhe 11250 kion???????pechle mnth ki 3350 khi why??????????????????

bhai mujhe 9000 i thi. ma ne usay monthly installments main converts kar dia hay, so ab 1800/month ban rahi hay. october ki ma ne jama karwa di thi jo k 1500+1000=2500 thi. abhi jo i hay wo baqi 5 months ki hay without semmester enrollment fee . may be aap ko bhi 5 months installmets main aai ho, chek karein..

last year b inho ne ye drama kia tha akathi fee bhaij di thi, pher 3 installments bana di phr students ne boht protest kia jis waja se inho ne per month ker di, ab dobara ye drama start ker dya hai lagta ha sub students ko akatha ho k VU m.a jinah campus lahore jana paray ga wahan ja k inki aysi taisi kertay hain

yar kam se kam pata bhi to chalay na k fee ku increase hui hay. ab agar is tarha har semmester main 500 rs increase honay lagay without any reason to phir to mera BS ho gaya......

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service