We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

VU Course Selection - Rules, Procedure & Improvement of D Grade Papers

Course Selection Opening Date - 26 March 2013

Virtual University Course Selection for Existing Students

Rules:

1. Students enrolled in the first semester of their study programme are given pre-selected courses; all other students may select their own courses subject to their scheme of studies and the limitations prescribed in the rules below.

2. The credit hour limits are as below:

1. For the first and second semesters a maximum of 18 credit hours are allowed
    2. For the third semester a maximum of 21 credit hours are allowed
    3. For the fourth and any extra subsequent semesters a maximum of 21 credit hours are allowed; however, if the degree programme would be completed in that semester, a maximum of 27 credit hours are allowed.

3. Students taking less than the course load prescribed by their scheme of studies will require extra semesters to complete the curriculum; in such cases they will also have to bear the additional cost.

4. During a study program, students may attempt to improve a ‘D’ grade course only once.

Procedure:

In order to select your courses, follow the steps below:

1. From within the LMS, click the Student Services button
  2. Click on the Course Selection link
  3. Give preference to ‘F’ grade course(s) and the improvement of ‘D’ grades where possible
  4. Click the check boxes to select courses
  5. Save the selection
  6. You may make changes in course selection any number of times before the last date to add, drop or replace course(s).

Improvement of ‘D’ Grade Papers:

(i) In any of the subsequent semesters a student may repeat once, those courses of the previous semester(s) in which he/she had secured the lowest grade i.e. “D” only. However, a student is not allowed to improve ‘D’ grade of a deficiency course qualified.

(ii) Any improved grade will substitute “F” and “D” grades of the previous Semester for calculating CGPA but “F” and “D” grades will form part of the transcript.

Any Question??? Ask Here

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 6241

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any Question??? Ask Here

projct 1 smestr m cmplet kea ja skta h ?? 

esy cmplet krny k lea 2 smes chaean :O

Important Instructions for all vu students on VU Final Term Fall 2012 Result

Congratulations to all vu fellows

VU Final Term Fall 2012 ka result announce ho chuka ha and sab ko humari traf se kamyaabi par bhot bhot mubbarak ho. And jin students k D grade ya Grade aye hain wo pareshan na hon agy mehnat akrien to recover ho jaye ga.

D GRADE waly subjects pass hain but ap in ko improve akr skty hain F GRADE  waly subjects fail hain ap ny in ko dobara parhna ho ga 

Jin k D grade hain aik subject me ya ziyda me wo agly semesters me in subejcts ko improve kar skty hain

Jin student k f grade hain , aik , 2 , ya jinty bhi subjects me wo tention na lain. ap ka pora semester fail nai hova. ab ap agly semester me a chuky ho. jitny subjects me F grade aya un ko ap agy lay skty ho,.

abhi kafi students jo k 1st semester k hain jin k 3, 4 subejcts me F grade aya un k liye meri suggestion ye ha k abhi kal course selection open ho rhi to ap un 3, 4 subejcts ko select kar lo. is k sath sath ap agly semester k bhi 2 , 3 subejct rakh lo ap 7 subejcts rakh skty ho

Is k bad ab ap khud dekh lo k kesy parhna ha pichla semester kia kia . kia mistakes hovi un sab ko improve karna ha

Sab se pahla kam to ye karien k regular hon study me hum ny lecture discussion start ki hovi un me aye agr ap elcture cover kar lain ge to assignemnt gdb quiz bhi bhot best hon ge

Mazeed ap apny question reply me add kijye we will reply

what about the regular student? they said you should follow the prescribed scheme. aur abhi b mere status mai yehe likha aarha ha course selection k that you r not eligible. plz reply

tariq bhai meray saray subject pas hain credit hrs bi complete ha 72 credit hrs but my cgpa is 2.28 ap mujay batai ka ab kia ho ga meray sath becoz no subject is left to repeat all C grades

thnx nice tips

Hi,

sir mery 3 comparts hain kia mein un main se 2 compart aur next semester k 5 subject ko select kr sagta hon.

es tarah 1 compart ka kia ho ga.

tariq bhai * ka koi seeen nai ha kia

next semester k mere 8 subjects show horhe hn....F grade wale subjects select krny k bd jo me 5 select kr skti hun jesa k ap ne upar mention kia ha...to baqi jo 2 subjects 2nd semester k baaqi honge,,,to wo kya next year parhne parenge..??? i mean i have to pass all 8 subjects of 2nd semester..?? 

Sir i got 2.25 cgpa so is it ok or i need to improve it for having a degree

Coz minimum cgpa is 2.30 but effective cgpa is 2.25.. i m cnfused.. plz guide me in this way

RSS

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service