We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

VU Course Selection - Rules, Procedure & Improvement of D Grade Papers

Course Selection Opening Date - 26 March 2013

Virtual University Course Selection for Existing Students

Rules:

1. Students enrolled in the first semester of their study programme are given pre-selected courses; all other students may select their own courses subject to their scheme of studies and the limitations prescribed in the rules below.

2. The credit hour limits are as below:

1. For the first and second semesters a maximum of 18 credit hours are allowed
    2. For the third semester a maximum of 21 credit hours are allowed
    3. For the fourth and any extra subsequent semesters a maximum of 21 credit hours are allowed; however, if the degree programme would be completed in that semester, a maximum of 27 credit hours are allowed.

3. Students taking less than the course load prescribed by their scheme of studies will require extra semesters to complete the curriculum; in such cases they will also have to bear the additional cost.

4. During a study program, students may attempt to improve a ‘D’ grade course only once.

Procedure:

In order to select your courses, follow the steps below:

1. From within the LMS, click the Student Services button
  2. Click on the Course Selection link
  3. Give preference to ‘F’ grade course(s) and the improvement of ‘D’ grades where possible
  4. Click the check boxes to select courses
  5. Save the selection
  6. You may make changes in course selection any number of times before the last date to add, drop or replace course(s).

Improvement of ‘D’ Grade Papers:

(i) In any of the subsequent semesters a student may repeat once, those courses of the previous semester(s) in which he/she had secured the lowest grade i.e. “D” only. However, a student is not allowed to improve ‘D’ grade of a deficiency course qualified.

(ii) Any improved grade will substitute “F” and “D” grades of the previous Semester for calculating CGPA but “F” and “D” grades will form part of the transcript.

Any Question??? Ask Here

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 6241

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well I hope so.... aj lag jaega pata

ap kal chek krna

informative

aoa, 

my gpa is 2.49 in 2 semesters.. ab tak aik subject me "D" grade hai baaki sab me A,B,C hain...

agar main "D" Grade ko improve na karna chaahun to kya finally mere ly degree me koi problem to nahi banay gi ????

+ M.Tariq Malik + plz help . . . 

(sunflower00710@gmail/hotmail/yahoo.com)

ni,, koi prob ni hoge,,, bs R mean Repeat zroor likha ayega us subject k samney,,

hmmm... fir chaddooo :p kya pata ab D se kahin F me na chala jaye next semester me :p so D hi theek hai :)

a.o.a

mery account ma course selection show nhi ho rhi.

what should i do now?

sir mera cgpa 2.62 he aur  3 subjects mein d grade he ub me ne 6th semester start krna he to kia mjhe wo subject improve krna chaye jn me d grade hein 

hellow kindly tell me how i m contact with my course instructor about my course selection?it is my 7th samester but cgpa not make 2.3.i m much worried.my report is passed and viva remaining.kindly help me pls what i can for good cgpa?and how i contact with course instructor?i m doing MBA(MIS).

I have same problem :(

Meri course selection bhi show nai ho rahi:(

RSS

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service