Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

VU Course Selection - Rules, Procedure & Improvement of D Grade Papers

Course Selection Opening Date - 26 March 2013

Virtual University Course Selection for Existing Students

Rules:

1. Students enrolled in the first semester of their study programme are given pre-selected courses; all other students may select their own courses subject to their scheme of studies and the limitations prescribed in the rules below.

2. The credit hour limits are as below:

1. For the first and second semesters a maximum of 18 credit hours are allowed
    2. For the third semester a maximum of 21 credit hours are allowed
    3. For the fourth and any extra subsequent semesters a maximum of 21 credit hours are allowed; however, if the degree programme would be completed in that semester, a maximum of 27 credit hours are allowed.

3. Students taking less than the course load prescribed by their scheme of studies will require extra semesters to complete the curriculum; in such cases they will also have to bear the additional cost.

4. During a study program, students may attempt to improve a ‘D’ grade course only once.

Procedure:

In order to select your courses, follow the steps below:

1. From within the LMS, click the Student Services button
  2. Click on the Course Selection link
  3. Give preference to ‘F’ grade course(s) and the improvement of ‘D’ grades where possible
  4. Click the check boxes to select courses
  5. Save the selection
  6. You may make changes in course selection any number of times before the last date to add, drop or replace course(s).

Improvement of ‘D’ Grade Papers:

(i) In any of the subsequent semesters a student may repeat once, those courses of the previous semester(s) in which he/she had secured the lowest grade i.e. “D” only. However, a student is not allowed to improve ‘D’ grade of a deficiency course qualified.

(ii) Any improved grade will substitute “F” and “D” grades of the previous Semester for calculating CGPA but “F” and “D” grades will form part of the transcript.

Any Question??? Ask Here

Views: 6609

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Muhammad Armghan

Mera study program MBA 3.5 year hai campus Vmzg01 hai Semester 7

plzz help me 

Kya deficiency semester ka grade MCS mein add hota hein??

mery deficiency semester k 2 sub mein D aya hai aur mai improve nhi karna chahti but muje dono mein se aik ko choose karny ka option show ho raha hai to ab mai kya karon?????

Mazhar ya nai hutay shamal ..so ap MCS start karo 

thanx 4 ans, but agr mai un dono mein se kisi ko choose na karon to errer msg show hota hai k muje un mein se aik ko must choose karna pary ga, to ab??

Mazhar

jitni Mujhay information hai wo Add nahi hota hai 

project kesay select krty hn mn ny cs619 select ke hy but projects show ni ho rhy wo kahan ho gy???

please guide me bhai m new admited in MCS..
1st sem mein course selection nai hoti na??

♥º°¨•яєєรђค•¨°º♥ huti hai but ap agar wuhi rahany dain ju university nay ap k LMS ma show kihay huhay han tu better hai ..

Asslam-o-Alikum mujy pochna tha k myra m.ba 3.5 years wala h or myra 6th smester start hoa h myry course selection mn 5 books hn is smester ke jin mn sy 3 k agy elective likha h jis ka matlb h k mujy in  mn sy 2 choose kerni hn lakin agr mn sary smester k credit hours calculate kerti hon to wo 93 aty hain 96 nahi or agr mn is smester ke sari books matlb 5 books rakhti hon to myry 96 credit hours complete hoty hain including ineternship report subject ker k so please tell me k kea wakae mujy 5 boks rkhani hain please guide me mn ny course_selection@vu.edu.pk per b mails ke hain per kooi reply nai aya

Dua Khan wasalam can you share your course selection subjects here...??

first smester my course selection hoti hy but ma apko yai suggest kru gi k woi subject rehny dy

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service