Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

All VU Friends ye article mai ne neche deye hoye site le hai, app sari friends is per dicussion kary key ye bat sahi hai ya ghalat....

As many of my friends know that i was about to get admission in Peshawar university But my Name is not there in merit list as well as waiting list haw ever i have cleared the test with very good marks there were 700 students in test in which only 420 has cleared the test and i am 1 of them i got 55 out of 100 marks in test i have 55%age in bachelors How ever their requirement is 47%...how ever i have seen a student who got 4 marks in the test and 52% in bachelor but he is admitted in Mass communication department and when i went to administration to know whats going on with me i got to know there that they are not accepting my Degree as i am from Virtual University so i mailed following msg to Virtual rector... Plaese if you are with me at lest send 1 line to the rector that solve the issue of VU student who has send you mail about getting admission in Peshawar university
My mail

Salam!
hope sir you will be fine but seriously i am not fine at all as i m facing a very very big problem and the problem is that yesterday merit lists of Peshawar university has been displayed now what i see that my name is not there not even in waiting list how ever according to their Admission criteria i have cleared my test with 55 score out of 100 and as well as my BA marks are 55% how ever their requirement is 47%..even if its about aggregate i should be there in waiting list for waiting list it doesn't matter what a student's aggregate is how ever i have seen 1 student who's test marks was just 4 and BA marks was 52 % and he was admitted in Mass communication department.... Now when i went to Administration from there i got to know that they are not accepting me for admission because i hold Virtual University degree... Sir believe me my own cousin was on the 1000 of 1000 number in waiting list but when she went there and said i have brought admission fee she got admission ...how ever i cant even do so as my name is not there...at the end they give admission to the students who are even in the last of waiting list no matter he cleared the test or not what his BA marks are but just because he got money to show and his name is in the merit list.... sir i will even show them money but what about showing them my name in waiting list if its not even there...
SIR please help me talk there that our degree is recognized i have cleared test i have enough marks this is my right to be accepted and As i was your student and as it is all about the acceptance of Virtual university degree its your responsibility to talk to the administrators there that why are you not including our student name for admission there were 7000 student in the test out of which only 420 has cleared the test in which 1 is me while test clearing marks was just 30.. then why u are not considering our student even in waiting list.. sir i cant go to the courts as i have no brother to talk for me as my mother is a patient still working lady as my father is very aged.. WHERE TO GO AND SAY THAT OUR DEGREE IS RECOGNIZED....i left only 1 choice to go to the press have no other choice.... but i even don't want to do that as i was student of this university its all about its prestige.... please help me.........

Views: 14969

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

beside this jab HEC ki official website pe Virtal university ka rank 21 pey hai tu kysi ap dout kr sakty hain

vi ki digree ko sb accept karty hai or job b mil rhi hai 

yar ye jo context mujehe dosre site se mela our maine tum logo ki sat isliye share kiya takey harmra our dosre dosto ka confujan door ho jaye main ne khud deka hai ki VU GOV recognized hai

main khud BSCS 6th semester main our do miss kar choka ho halat kiwaja se app ko to pata hai ki kuch sall pehle swat ki halat kistarah, is se mujhe dosre logo ko test pohcha nahi tha bus jis ne ye message send kard diya that, ....

mare khyal se app sab doost samat gaye honegee....

so thanks and sorry about it...

asal mei recognition ki baat nahi balkeh yeh to HEC recognized hay peshawar university walon ne sifarshi logon ko rakhnay kay liay yeh sab kiya ho ga takeh sab sochtay hi rahain. yeh to tarkhaanay wali baat ki hay peshawar uni walon ne.

i cann't belive it,,,this is recognized university and i am doing MBA from VU at this time a have lot of jobs ofer not only Paksitan even abroad as a preneur. i am satisfied from this vu dgree. if you have abality to accept change regarding education then you will be at job and in good university like abroad as well.

HEC is also proved it,,,i don't have any problem about vu education.

this is good.

every one accepted vu degree as well.

sana

Don't worry all,,,

SORRY guys but VU degree has no value i live in Karachi but nobody know about virtual university

or vu ki degree pay job nahi milti hai

before this one of the well known employer has rejected MBA candidates in a news paper, if it is our future then for what we are striving for???????????????????????????

dear frnds,,,

if some one have problem regarding their future and vu degree then why u are still here in vu,,,you should leave uv as you said vu pakistan can not provide you the image and job then leav it and go to the another university jo apko apka mukam or job dillay or wo accepable ho..in others universities as well,,

,,,simple don't worry..

there are lot of way..

Sana,

Jazbati na ho, bt ye hai ye tou ma na paray ga k jo students regular studies k sath atay hain from good universities wo prefer kiye jatay hain(UET, PU, NUST,COMSATS etc) kyu wo aik culture sath lay kar atay hain , har university ki apni values hai, chracter building hai jo un ki personality mar nazar ata hai, like U.E.T Lahore is 100 years old, PU 125 Years, G.C.U 150 years, so they have developed their culture and they learn from atmosphere and campus culture jb k VU ki tamam education computer pe hai, larkay F.B use kartay huey VU mae parhtay hain n VU students mae koi culture develop karnay ki koshish ni karti na koi personality development, na koi chracter building jb koi student cousellor he ni to culture kesa koi environment ni, Bat zindge mae degree lay kar paisay ikathay karnay ki ni hai , paisay tou wo log b ikathay kar laitay hain jo kbi school ni gaey hotay , companies jo achi hain wo esay institutes say students ko laina pasand karti hain jin ka culture ho, baray baray log apnay bachon ko OXFORD, CAMBRIDGE ya Stanford es liay ni baijtay k un k bachay bht paisay kamanay lag jaen , wahn es liay bhaija jata hai k bachay life mae kuch seekh jaen, jb wo bchay free mind ho kar learn kartay hain tou bht baray baray insan bn jatay hain,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, thats the difference in thinking,,,,,,,,,,,,,hum log sirf degree ko paisay ki nazar say daikhtay hain jb k degree paisa kamanay ni Zindge mae bara insan ban nay k liay li jati hai aur bari companies jin ki apni social n cultural values hain wo hmesha baray institutes k grduates ko prefer karti hain kyu k wo graduates apnay sath culture lay kar atay hain, Mae VU ko de value ni kar ra laikin VU ko b sochna chahye , VU say hazaron students esay hain jo degree lay chukay hain jin ki shakal na kisi student counsellor nay daikhi, na kisi instructor nay na he kisi professor nay, mana k VU technology ka use karti hai, laikin esa hona chahye k atleast 2 days in a week tou student campus mae aye, aur VU ko har campus mae har subject ka aik instructor provide karna chahye, atleast 2 days in week student should come to campus and learn values and kam az kam VU k students ko b pata chalay k university mae kesay parha jata hai, VU k students university life say bilkul be khabar hain VU k 95 % students k concept bht week hain sirf past paper parh k paper daitay hain,,,, so koi multinational kyu job day ge VU graduate ko, degree sirf aik kaghaz hai jb k multinationals k log interview mae bethany k andaz say pata chala laitay hain k ye bnda kitni value ka hamil hai

Very well said sana, sometimes mera b yehi dil kerta hai k confused logo ko yehi mashwara don, agar unki nazar me yehi reality hai so go with it na! Jayen na jakay IBA, LUMS, PU, UET etc me admission lain, yahan kion students ko confuse kerte hain...or agar apka purpose koi positive hai then raise this issue at some appropriate forum and prove yourself as a sincere VU student...

Is thakay huway topic ki thaki huwi discussion me aj at least aik bat achi lagi, that most people are talking positive language (so far :) ...

yahan yeh fit hay,,,h aha ha haaaaaaaa

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service