We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

All VU Friends ye article mai ne neche deye hoye site le hai, app sari friends is per dicussion kary key ye bat sahi hai ya ghalat....

As many of my friends know that i was about to get admission in Peshawar university But my Name is not there in merit list as well as waiting list haw ever i have cleared the test with very good marks there were 700 students in test in which only 420 has cleared the test and i am 1 of them i got 55 out of 100 marks in test i have 55%age in bachelors How ever their requirement is 47%...how ever i have seen a student who got 4 marks in the test and 52% in bachelor but he is admitted in Mass communication department and when i went to administration to know whats going on with me i got to know there that they are not accepting my Degree as i am from Virtual University so i mailed following msg to Virtual rector... Plaese if you are with me at lest send 1 line to the rector that solve the issue of VU student who has send you mail about getting admission in Peshawar university
My mail

Salam!
hope sir you will be fine but seriously i am not fine at all as i m facing a very very big problem and the problem is that yesterday merit lists of Peshawar university has been displayed now what i see that my name is not there not even in waiting list how ever according to their Admission criteria i have cleared my test with 55 score out of 100 and as well as my BA marks are 55% how ever their requirement is 47%..even if its about aggregate i should be there in waiting list for waiting list it doesn't matter what a student's aggregate is how ever i have seen 1 student who's test marks was just 4 and BA marks was 52 % and he was admitted in Mass communication department.... Now when i went to Administration from there i got to know that they are not accepting me for admission because i hold Virtual University degree... Sir believe me my own cousin was on the 1000 of 1000 number in waiting list but when she went there and said i have brought admission fee she got admission ...how ever i cant even do so as my name is not there...at the end they give admission to the students who are even in the last of waiting list no matter he cleared the test or not what his BA marks are but just because he got money to show and his name is in the merit list.... sir i will even show them money but what about showing them my name in waiting list if its not even there...
SIR please help me talk there that our degree is recognized i have cleared test i have enough marks this is my right to be accepted and As i was your student and as it is all about the acceptance of Virtual university degree its your responsibility to talk to the administrators there that why are you not including our student name for admission there were 7000 student in the test out of which only 420 has cleared the test in which 1 is me while test clearing marks was just 30.. then why u are not considering our student even in waiting list.. sir i cant go to the courts as i have no brother to talk for me as my mother is a patient still working lady as my father is very aged.. WHERE TO GO AND SAY THAT OUR DEGREE IS RECOGNIZED....i left only 1 choice to go to the press have no other choice.... but i even don't want to do that as i was student of this university its all about its prestige.... please help me.........

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 14749

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:::::VU is the best::::

Value degree ki nahi seekhne ki hai app log kuch seek lo uske baad admission or job ke liye apply karo agar apne test diya hai to mtlb degree verified hai pr interview main agar app ne  kuch jawabat............  agar nahi admission ........ 

VU is HEC recognized university. 

If any Govt dpt has no issue then why universities have issue with VU degree? 

Don't mind but listen!First, you could have been explain your query very briefly and precise.Either way your cousin put the money on them and you say, you will also go for the easy way to put the money like bribery and you are expecting  from the rector of VU he stands for you, Disgusting..Alright you have cleared the test that's good thing , meet the rector face to face, don't be coward, go for the right way. Believe That#

One more thing, at time of admission, were you sleeping? or you don't had the time to check VU degree is recognized or not? Now screaming for what, Be brave ok, I hope you understand the point.

RSS

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service