We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

We are Discussion this issue cause it is all about our CGPA about our Future .

As we all have experienced that VU Have worst Marking

My Cousins  are Studying from

University of Central Punjab - UCP 

Gift University

GC University and many others

all are doing their assignments in group shape and they submit their solution same but they got marks .their assignment are like a person who didnot study the subject can make assignment after giving some attention on assignment.

in easy words VU should be favorable with Students they want to show other they are very strict they are not well organized much strict with students they should give some relief cause we can see mostly VUstudents are doing jobs too .

zero Marks is not a good deal and VU is just guessing tthat this assignment  would be a copyor not but they should find other way:

Suggestion :

Students should be asked to send Paper assignment through post or it should be submitted in All campuses and then checked them if some one copy assignment vu should also give reasonable mark cause student make effort to make that assignment and main purpose of assignments have been done

What is the Purpose of assignment that concept should be go through the mind.

ok that has been done when a student was writing a assignment

I hope  some students will agree with me .

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 2555

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

assingment me kitna marks aye ha is ka kaisa pta chalta ha..kun k assingment notification marks me hamesha 0 hi likha hoa ata ha plz help me i m new..

Assignment k jab result announce hoga to aap khud apne VULMS ke zarye pata chal jaye ga

Filhaal kisi assignment ka koi result nahin aya, bulke GDBs aur Quizs bhi result awaiting main lage hue hain.

100 % agree. VU should give some relief for Students.

yes i totally agree with your points amel !!

I ALSO AGREE ASSIGNMENT BANA  BANA K KHP JTY HN AR TUTIOR MZY SY ZERO MARKS DY DTY HN YA KHTY HUY K COPY KE HA.APNY DMAG SY NI LIKHIEN GY TO PHIR KESY LIKHNA HA.KOI UN KO SMJY.

hmm

agree

i agree with u .its absolutely right

han yeh galat h students k sath hamy koi help karny wala nae hota or phr hum log kahin se search b nai kar sakty baki universities m aisa tou nai hoti study me also agree with you 

aap ki baat 100% sahi hai, vu ki assignment style improve huna chahiye

i totally agree with this.mera suggestion ye hai k humen b group bnane ki permission milne chahiye.agar aik group aik trah ki assignments  submit karwata hai to hamen poore marks milne chahiye.lekin ye matter hum ne yhan discuss to kar liya lekin further vu k admin office tak ise kaise pohnchaye?

ya to hum sab mail karen vu walo ko

faiza group na b bnain kamazkam itna to ho k jis nay jo bhaja ay usay agr wo theak a to mark milnay chahye.gdb main b not relative 0 day diya kamazkam paper k lye r8 ans to btaya karain zayada e bze a becharay .

RSS

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service