We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Dear Friends,

From past few days there has been many email in which some students are blaming other students about fee issue in VU.

I don’t think that fee is a big issue in VU. This is very cheap and very
affordable. In addition we have the best teachers of the world everyone is top
rated. Some of the teachers belongs to NUST, FAST and other popular universities
in Pakistan. So we should feel lucky to have such a good teacher set. However
there is only one concern, over the past few years technology has changed too
much specially in IT field.  So I really
want VU stake holders to update their lectures not in all fields but they
should do something raise their level to current competent environment.

I think it should be good if they record few more lectures which they
deliver after the end of that relevant course.

I will really appreciate your meaningful comments about it.

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 549

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yah ,,, they should not only update their lectures but they should also change their lecture pattern about some subjcts, for example in cs 302 & math subjects. We intensily need to take such type of lectures in which they should teach us with written work (with the help of white board e.t.c). In math they do so... but in cs subjects they dont.
I have cs 302 in my current semestr and in some lectures of cs 302 I feel difficulty to understand ideas when i do solve the questions practically i can't.
Shortly,,,,, they should also use fine amount of white board in their lectures.
Yes, I think recording lectures once and delivering same years after years is not good practice specially in todays dynamic environment. Not only IT but other Management and HR lectures should be recorded again keeping in view the current scenario and events that take place between.

then how should we forward our concerns to the concerns departent in VU.??

We have started the Poll related this issue, when the poll will completed then we will send this poll result to the university department. If you have any suggestion related to this poll please mention here, we will include this in the poll.Thanks
i agree.. i think now VU should start live chat system with teachers and upload new lectures for all the subjects..
very well said bro, it is fact that VU is very successful in enhancement in quality education at door step and in very affordable fee. teachers are very professional, loyal and committed. i personally appreciate VU for their efforts. thanks a lot
  • ye sab words to vu ki tutorial Video mie hie copy
  • Lecture to update hony chahye lakin saath mie teacher k saath contact ka bhi koi acha method ho ta k hum quickly response haasil kr skie teacher ki taraf se 
Yes you are right dear this is time to that VU update their Lectures
Yes
brothers it is true and logical,factual.vu must updates the lectures as everything in this globe is changing in dynamic enviroment.All lectures should be update very urgent

Well...its  quite true as change/modification is very imp in every phase of life,so they must have to do something for it.

Anyways...Good point to ponder.

yes this is a big issue. VU should update its lectures special Computer science subjects.

Dear friends i have come to now from some my resources that vu is going to update more than of their courses from next semester.the process of recording lectures is going on.

let see what happend 

remember me in ur prayers

RSS

Latest Activity

Isha Chuhdary replied to BS MATH's discussion My Question?
1 minute ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS302 Current Final Term Papers Fall 2019 (15 to 26 February 2020) & All Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs & Helping Material in the group CS302 Digital Logic Design
1 minute ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS501 Current Final Term Papers Fall 2019 (15 to 26 February 2020) & All Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs & Helping Material in the group CS501 Advance Computer Architecture
3 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS501 Current Final Term Papers Fall 2019 (15 to 26 February 2020) & All Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs & Helping Material in the group CS501 Advance Computer Architecture
3 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion EDU430 Current Final Term Papers Fall 2019 (15 to 26 February 2020) & All Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs & Helping Material in the group EDU430 ICT in Education
6 minutes ago
Isha Chuhdary replied to Mani Siddiqui BS VIII's discussion سنا کرو مری جاں ان سے ان سے افسانے
6 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion EDU430 Current Final Term Papers Fall 2019 (15 to 26 February 2020) & All Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs & Helping Material in the group EDU430 ICT in Education
6 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion EDU430 Current Final Term Papers Fall 2019 (15 to 26 February 2020) & All Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs & Helping Material
6 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik's 9 discussions were featured
6 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group EDU430 ICT in Education
6 minutes ago
Isha Chuhdary replied to Muhammad Ahtisham Butt's discussion Log Kehte Hain K Tera Dost Bewafa Hai
8 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGT611 Current Final Term Papers Fall 2019 (15 to 26 February 2020) & All Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs & Helping Material in the group MGT611 Business & Labor Law
8 minutes ago

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service