We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
From past few days there has been many email in which some students are blaming other students about fee issue in VU.
I don’t think that fee is a big issue in VU. This is very cheap and very
affordable. In addition we have the best teachers of the world everyone is top
rated. Some of the teachers belongs to NUST, FAST and other popular universities
in Pakistan. So we should feel lucky to have such a good teacher set. However
there is only one concern, over the past few years technology has changed too
much specially in IT field. So I really
want VU stake holders to update their lectures not in all fields but they
should do something raise their level to current competent environment.
I think it should be good if they record few more lectures which they
deliver after the end of that relevant course.
I will really appreciate your meaningful comments about it.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
I totally agree with you ,there are many issues where VU should try to improve standard.In lectures, in hanouts ,in paper making, assignment making and many more.On 12 may I attempted my cs401 paper and 90% of it was given from last two or three chapters.Does this means that we should only study two or three lectures and attempt the paper and leave the remaining 19 chapters from where only 10% is going to be in the paper.A paper should contain material from all the prescribed syllabus keeping in view that not only geniuses but moderate students also have to attempt it.I hope you people will agree with me on this issue.
1-There is no needs for new lectures but the lectures who deliver their lecture in English their sentences are not in rhythm and in sequence. so it is not easy to understand.
2-vu should buy more bandwidth for its web site. The site is very slow.
3-In the remote areas of Punjablike multan the ptcl slow down or block the vu web site. So from
last one years it remained very difficulty to sent my quiz and assignment to
vu. Thus ptcl and other agencies block or slow down my vulms this is the criminal
activity and I suffered this so I request the vu to take stand against ptcl and
the some secret agency that paralyses me to upload the assignments.
4-the university should give the chance all those students who are victims of ptcl to provide assignments again on the request. or should file the case against ptcl.
Vu should buy more bandwidth .so it is the open problem to open the site
is someone knows what is bandwidth?
YES VU Need to update their Lectures Some of the Lecturers method of teaching is not understandable they they are very qualified but their style of teaching is not understandable. I mention some of them with a lot of excuse to them but they need to improve ( Theory of Automata , Digital logic , Eng 201 etc ).