We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Dear Friends,

From past few days there has been many email in which some students are blaming other students about fee issue in VU.

I don’t think that fee is a big issue in VU. This is very cheap and very
affordable. In addition we have the best teachers of the world everyone is top
rated. Some of the teachers belongs to NUST, FAST and other popular universities
in Pakistan. So we should feel lucky to have such a good teacher set. However
there is only one concern, over the past few years technology has changed too
much specially in IT field.  So I really
want VU stake holders to update their lectures not in all fields but they
should do something raise their level to current competent environment.

I think it should be good if they record few more lectures which they
deliver after the end of that relevant course.

I will really appreciate your meaningful comments about it.

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 549

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ya i also think so because in some subject we can't understand
I think delivering a 10 year old lecture without considering the latest development is like cheating. As storage is prohibited.
this is good issue, i agree with , we need to update our lectures specily IT because the technology is changed.
Assalam o Alaekum Dears,
I am agree with you all regarding updates in lectures also I noticed some of the instructors just reading the text given in handouts. I also suggest that
i. In lecture all the time text should be displayed instead of instructor.
ii. digital writing pads can be used as white board during lectures.

Dear Sir,

I totally agree with you ,there are many issues where VU should try to improve standard.In lectures, in hanouts ,in paper making, assignment making and many more.On 12 may I attempted my cs401 paper and 90% of it was given from last two or three chapters.Does this means that we should only study two or three lectures and attempt the paper and leave the remaining 19 chapters from where only 10% is going to be in the paper.A paper should contain material from all the prescribed syllabus keeping in view that not only geniuses but  moderate students also have to attempt it.I hope you people will agree with me on this issue.

thankyou

kitni Sohni Baat kee hai 1980 ke adwar kai lectures hai aur handouts ke to baat he kuch aur hai afreen hai aik lafz palay naheen perta kisi be cheez ke proper defination naheen hai

1-There is no needs for new lectures but the lectures who deliver their lecture in English their sentences are not in rhythm and in sequence. so it is not easy to understand.

2-vu should buy more bandwidth for its web site. The site is very slow.

3-In the remote areas of Punjablike multan the ptcl slow down or block the vu web site. So from last one years it remained very difficulty to sent my quiz and assignment to
vu. Thus ptcl and other agencies block or slow down my vulms this is the criminal
activity and I suffered this so I request the vu to take stand against ptcl and
the some secret agency that paralyses me to upload the assignments.

4-the university should give the chance all those students who are victims of ptcl to provide assignments again on the request. or should file the case against ptcl.

Vu should buy more bandwidth .so it is the open problem to open the site

is someone knows what is bandwidth?

Dears,
Two years before, I get admission in vu program MBA. From that time, ptcl destroyed my internet communication system. My number was 061 676 0253...so in the beginning, I remained to visit vu campus to send my assignments and quizzes .but after that, I get connection from some one who has the DSL connection then the need to go to vu campus for assignments is finished. After some time the ptcl and its related secret organizations find my internet connection. They used to stop my connection to vu for quiz and assignments but remain open for all dirty sites. now, I want to address to take stand against those who commit this criminal act .so I need legal help and support to take stand for this sever criminal action. Now, I want to start the safety of rights. All these actions causes my loss the result is that my CGPA is low. Then vu should also provide its alternate.

YES VU Need to update their Lectures Some of the Lecturers method of teaching is not understandable they they are very qualified but their style of teaching is not understandable. I mention some of them with a lot of excuse to them but they need to improve  ( Theory of Automata , Digital logic , Eng 201 etc ).

I AM TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU DEAR. V.U REALLY NEEDS TO UPDATE THEIR LECTURES ACCORDING TO THE MODERN ERA. ALSO BRING THE METHOD THAT MAKE THE COMMUNICATOIN FASTER AMONG STUDENTS AND TAECHERS.

RSS

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service